Eternal Lands Official Forums
falonor

The Empire's Army

The way we do things is to usually recruit personally,using the forums is just another way

of saying 'we are here and we are the best' . Of course there are stronger older guilds , with more-less gamers . That is not the point here.

:D

What realy matter , are the facts :

~ We are very active , in half a day we have 12 EL guild registered members ;

less than a week we got our forums up and running covering areas from general-off topic to projects,quests and contests ; in this time to the guild's forums are registered 21 members ;

~ Having low-medium and passed 45 skill levels members is a plus to being able to work on different aspects and support each other.We are currently covering areas as Alchemy , Crafting , Manufacturing , Potions as well as magic and summoning at the end of the list.

~ Some of the members a \ d exceed level 56 having more than half members with high emu capacity.

:laugh:

I one am not the best of people's person , can just say that the fellow guild members are great , fun to be with ; we are flexible and thus adapt to all of the needs in gaming , also when it comes to knowing each other , spending some quality time .

:laugh:

Fun is Fun and Projects are Projects . Joking and feeling comfortable is part of the game , but this guild would not exist if we were not here for leveling and making more XP and faster (we could have made an mIrc channel :D and chat along ;)

:P

Our goals are to level each end every member according to their needs , abilities and knowledge.

If you know a bit about EL then you might have an idea regarding to this. If you are just quite fresh with some of the game's aspects , , if you want to help others and \ or be helped , then this is the place to be

:P

We do not impose nor require anything from you except being quite sociable , having a sincere desire to be helped and help and giving yourself patience within EL and our Community . All the internal rules of EL are encouraged to be respected.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To be accepted , a plus might prove to be your dedication to the game.

As well as other advantages shall prove to be your experience with this game or other

RPGs and similar games as well as having an open mind to change and being dynamic within game play

>

At the present moment we are looking for Crafter with level around 25 , as well as Potioner arround level 32 and training or experienced Mage with skill that varies starting from level 5 magic.

>

Any people are more than welcomed to give a short interview , being asked questions and requesting details if needed. As well as having the chance from both sides and for the hope of mutual benefit , to have a trial period spent among our most active , dedicated and devoted members.

:D

Already Thinking about it ? Easy , you know what to do,PM or Gossip either aliliana , facelessmonk or falonor within EL , reply here , and \ or PM on forums.

See you inside Mighty Warrior.

=== Veni___Vedi___Vici ===

+++++I came I saw I conquered+++++

_

-

NOTE: Friendly guild, in half day of activity allied with TSA , PB&J , JFA , {><} .

Negotiating and having talks to other guilds for the purpose of alliance \ teaming up .

NONpk guild also neutral in wars ; encourage aiding others ;

returning DeathBags and helping the entire EL community.

Edited by falonor

veni vidi vinci

(I came, I saw, I (um possibly) drew the Mona Lisa)

should actually read

veni vidi vici

(I came, I saw, I conquered)

:)

Feel free to delete this post once the correction to the title and in the text has been made :)

btw, it took me about 3 minutes to find your guild short name, maybe you could add that to the post too.. and vinci is in your #guild_info v\/v as well

short tag for those that want to know is v\/v not v V v but v \ / v

#guild_info v\/v

Good luck with the guild :)

:)

thank you, forgot to edit that as well in here and in game

_

Though I edited on Guild Forums.

_

And yes the tag is made out of " v " then " \ " followed by " / " and at the end ;) " v " ; the forums show it differently , hope all will see more of our TAG in game so it will be easy to recognize .

_

The TAG obviously Stands for " Victory " and it is to show our Consideration for one of the Greatest Empires History has known

The Roman Empire :D

Also it is made to look like the Flag Each Legion Carried as a symbol of Honor and Might.

while at it, i suppose the "victoriam nostram est" is meant to be a "dativus possesivus" so it should translate as "victory is our". in that case the latin phrase is "victoria nobis est"

thank you ! i really appreciate it ; thou i let ~ victoriam nostram est ~

no point in actualy changing it now , is it ?

it seemes the forums acted as a little lime-light for other guilds out there to spot us out and take a peek .

_

-

except that , the only invites and joining , were succesfuly concluded only through direct contact and mutual ' interviews '

_

-

For The Empire. ~AVE~

Hear my voice and read my written words, habitants of Eternal Lands!

I can say, proud and happy, that The Empire entered the official list of Top 30 Guilds on the EL homepage!

Celebrate that happy event :D

Even if we moved from the Top 30, there is a news:

The new GuildMaster of v\/v is.. me :)

I hope for less conflicts and more allies :unsure:

Greetings from a little bit overloaded GM :)

Helios_IV

Even if we moved from the Top 30, there is a news:

The new GuildMaster of v\/v is.. me :D

I hope for less conflicts and more allies :)

Greetings from a little bit overloaded GM :)

Helios_IV

good luck! :unsure:

Thank you :P

Well, diplomatic stuff is difficult... Have to talk to DOA, PAL and MaGe... :D

Command back...

Fal is now the owner.... Its confusing, I know :)

And another edit:

I'm not longer in this guild.

My fortune, your misfortune ;) Hehehe...

Everybody left it :D

Last edit: This guild doesnt exist anymore.

Most of the people live a good life at FUNN, I am at =Z=, but I am currently not active.

It was for some time fun at v\/v.

Thank you for your kindness, everybody, even if you will not read this. I wont push it.

This guild is past, lets look forward to a beautiful future in Eternal Lands :)

Mwahahahaha, I was Guildmaster of a guild from the top 30 :D

Edited by Helios_IV