Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zamirah

How to make pk maps crowded

If you dont pk... why you care about other peoples xp?

Simple reason. I do play this game. If skills levels do not affect overall level, I wouldn't mind a lil' bit.

Kheres mate feel free to disagree with me. You don't pk and you cant understand some things.

Even if you get less exp you can train with safety in a non pk map for hours.

If i train in a non pk map there is a chance to see my nmt cape getting branced. If i train with crappy armor and without col and nmt i may die from harm. And none is training casting magic immunity. This is good cause those things are enough to start a war between guilds.

Anyway i hope that in the new pk server we will have fun and some useful conclusions will come out.

Edited by agis29

Sorry but it's... A terrible idea. 50% of game populations hate PK. This'll just make it worse. I myself have played more than 10 online games. In ALL of them, I hate PK and always will.

Kheres mate feel free to disagree with me. You don't pk and you cant understand some things.

Even if you get less exp you can train with safety in a non pk map for hours.If i train in a non pk map there is a chance to see my nmt cape getting branced. If i train with crappy armor and without col and nmt i may die from harm. And none is training casting magic immunity. This is good cause those things are enough to start a war between guilds.Anyway i hope that in the new pk server we will have fun and some useful conclusions will come out.

So I guess that because you like pk and I don't, you should get more exp than I. Makes total, complete, perfect sense.

Also, if you're training in non-pk, how the heck does your nmt cape get branched? Fluffies grow a BRoD?

On a side-note, if this was the pk server it would make more sense, since that server is designated for pk..

Even if you get less exp you can train with safety in a non pk map for hours.If i train in a non pk map there is a chance to see my nmt cape getting branced. If i train with crappy armor and without col and nmt i may die from harm. And none is training casting magic immunity. This is good cause those things are enough to start a war between guilds.Anyway i hope that in the new pk server we will have fun and some useful conclusions will come out.

So I guess that because you like pk and I don't, you should get more exp than I. Makes total, complete, perfect sense.

Also, if you're training in non-pk, how the heck does your nmt cape get branched? Fluffies grow a BRoD?

On a side-note, if this was the pk server it would make more sense, since that server is designated for pk..

I misstyped. Its obvious.

Yes for me it makes perfect sense. A guy that risk his items and his gc should get more exp,better drops and and... Thats my opinion and that happens in all MMORPG games. It seems that wow has idiots developers and they give better drops in dungeons and epic armor sets in pk maps. Some El players are smarter and pr0 developers.

Edited by agis29

It is maybe right that those who are training on pk maps should receive more xp...(I am not a pker!!) But that is not a good arguement that: " because they risk theire item and gc". Because those who are training on non pk maps are risking theire items and gc too. That is right that not as much as on pk map, but it is still right. Those who are training on non pk maps are using as much He and SR(or AE) as those who train on nonpk. If you want to train longer time, on both places you need good item and nmt to protect it, so you will carry a rosto both places. If you die, on pk or on normal map, you will still lose the rosto.

I trained on pk maps, I took the risk because:

1. that spot was almost all the time free and double spawn.

2. better xp/hour

I got pked several times, but i think that the money i invested on it for the pvp or for the monster training still was better then to stay on a normal map and walk to spawns one by one and see it is free, or wait hours to get a free spawn, that is only a single spawn.

It is true that the pkers should have the right to live only by the sword, but i dont know how can be solved. The is right that is hard to make money from fighting. But that to make the drops to be better and the money drops to be greater and double or triple xp that is too much i think. Yes you can call me noob, i am a sort of, but these are my oppinions.

Troger

It is maybe right that those who are training on pk maps should receive more xp...(I am not a pker!!) But that is not a good arguement that: " because they risk theire item and gc". Because those who are training on non pk maps are risking theire items and gc too. That is right that not as much as on pk map, but it is still right. Those who are training on non pk maps are using as much He and SR(or AE) as those who train on nonpk. If you want to train longer time, on both places you need good item and nmt to protect it, so you will carry a rosto both places. If you die, on pk or on normal map, you will still lose the rosto.

I trained on pk maps, I took the risk because:

1. that spot was almost all the time free and double spawn.

2. better xp/hour

I got pked several times, but i think that the money i invested on it for the pvp or for the monster training still was better then to stay on a normal map and walk to spawns one by one and see it is free, or wait hours to get a free spawn, that is only a single spawn.

It is true that the pkers should have the right to live only by the sword, but i dont know how can be solved. The is right that is hard to make money from fighting. But that to make the drops to be better and the money drops to be greater and double or triple xp that is too much i think. Yes you can call me noob, i am a sort of, but these are my oppinions.

Troger

No i cant call you a noob. And yes i agree with you in a way. The problem in a pk map is that in 10 sec you may lose a nmt and a col in no time(500k gc) from a broder. Or your training may last only 5 sec if u are under attack.

The exp can be 20% more. Double exp was just an example.

Generally now the game is unfair for pker's. I am a manuer and i can wear an arti cape and make rare items. I can make a cutlass and earn 21000 gc.

By entering a pk map i am losing rostos, essences and i am ruining my expensive armor.

Thats the problem. And to understand it none has to be Don Pedro. Just pk for a couple of days and everybody will understand what i mean.

Pker's need motives. Nobody wants to spoil the fun for other peaceful players.

Edited by agis29

No i cant call you a noob. And yes i agree with you in a way. The problem in a pk map is that in 10 sec you may lose a nmt and a col in no time(500k gc) from a broder - Or you may gain a NMT and a CoL . Or your training may last only 5 sec if u are under attack. Well, you shouldn't be weak if you're walking in PK maps.

The exp can be 20% more. Double exp was just an example. Why? I've always thought PK was for drops from other players, you want exp try PvPing with a Guildie.

Generally now the game is unfair for pker's. I am a manuer and i can wear an arti cape and make rare items. I can make a cutlass and earn 21000 gc. Or, you can make a still smooth 22~K (IF NOT MORE) on Iron Plate/Serp/SR's/Essences and possibly a MoL from PKing. However, in my opinion, PKing is not meant to be a way to make a living; try another skill.

By entering a pk map i am losing rostos, essences and i am ruining my expensive armor. Well, don't carry a rosto and at least then the PKers you are defending can get some money!

Thats the problem. And to understand it none has to be Don Pedro. Just pk for a couple of days and everybody will understand what i mean.

Pker's need motives. Nobody wants to spoil the fun for other peaceful players.

Edited by Aphistolas