Eternal Lands Official Forums
Siarato

NL - Alliances and Friendlies

As from tomorrow all alliances and friendlies with NL will be removed. After various discussions with our guild members we have also agreed like *CO* that pk is dead atm. :P

So basically until pk picks up again we will not be accepting any requests for alliance or friendly status.

These changes will be made 24 hours from this post.

Sia

We are hoping this will give us (and other guilds) some more PK action/fun.

The above doesnt mean our members will always attack, but its just a warning because they could.

As from tomorrow all alliances and friendlies with NL will be removed. After various discussions with our guild members we have also agreed like *CO* that pk is dead atm. :)

So basically until pk picks up again we will not be accepting any requests for alliance or friendly status.

These changes will be made 24 hours from this post.

Sia

nice nice :w00t:

EDIT: (i think all guilds should have the balls to do that, maybe a way to get pk back for all of us ;);):D )

EDIT to piper: piper if toomass fights some1 (e.g me) without rosto i get hits for 60 if he uses serp.. ppl will die so fast that they couldnt survive, so they will use cols which will make them use rosto, and if they use rosto they can also take special armor etc.

Edited by Tempest