Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kiur2

was ip banned

Guest kiur2

i was ip banned noow i dont have ip bann and cant log in why i cant log in :):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: sosad now caant make user old user dont log in what happeniiinngg?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by kiur2

Yes you are banned and locked.

Since day one as okse you have broken rules 1 2 3 11 13 25. Nothing worked so you were locked then you came back on kiur2 and did more of the same. You wasted moderator time and reported countless people in abuse that were doing nothing wrong, and deliberately went around and bothered other players. You disrupted and wasted moderator time in help channels, and abused #help_me and #abuse. That character got locked and you make yet another eternalfunny and enough already.

So no, you will not be unlocked or unbanned.

Guest kiur2

Since day one as okse you have broken rules 1 2 3 11 13 25. Nothing worked so you were locked then you came back on kiur2 and did more of the same. You wasted moderator time and reported countless people in abuse that were doing nothing wrong, and deliberately went around and bothered other players. You disrupted and wasted moderator time in help channels, and abused #help_me and #abuse. That character got locked and you make yet another eternalfunny and enough already.

ma vaatan et oled eestlane(i look u are from estonia and live in america im to from estonia)why u dont unlock meeee ur not stupid beguz ur not from america :DB)

Guest kiur2

u idiots i hate u i play runescape and call all my friends who play eternal lands to play runescape and you gays have then 100000 humans gone inside game u stupid fools now unbann or unlock me and i dont call my friends who play eternal lands to play runescape

u idiots i hate u i play runescape and call all my friends who play eternal lands to play runescape and you gays have then 100000 humans gone inside game u stupid fools now unbann or unlock me and i dont call my friends who play eternal lands to play runescape

Somehow, I don't think you'll have much luck removing 100,000 players from EL. Perhaps if you'd spent a bit more time playing, and a bit less time causing trouble, you would know that our current player base is significantly less than that figure.

Enjoy RunEscape :D

Edited by asgnny

I wouldn't want anyone who'd call themself friend to someone of your calibur playing along side me in EL.

Good riddance. :(

Man if you look at it your not helping yourself at all making threats. there aren't 100k players playing, the max on at 1 time is i think 800~? but gl with ur other game, i won't be seeing you there xD