Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rmiles

giws did not give message in desert pines invasion

I was returning to storage from the library and was attacked by a desert chimera. There was no giws warning about this invasion. :(

yes there were actually 2 warnings

I was returning to storage from the library and was attacked by a desert chimera. There was no giws warning about this invasion. :)

There were warnings, so my first question would be: how long had you been logged in when you were attacked? If short enough, you might simply have missed the previous warnings.

I'm also curious, when the systems says the invasion is over (either because they were all killed, or because they weren't "shame on you"), are we 100% sure that all the monsters are gone?

I was returning to storage from the library and was attacked by a desert chimera. There was no giws warning about this invasion. :)

There were warnings, so my first question would be: how long had you been logged in when you were attacked? If short enough, you might simply have missed the previous warnings.

I'm also curious, when the systems says the invasion is over (either because they were all killed, or because they weren't "shame on you"), are we 100% sure that all the monsters are gone?

Yes

I was returning to storage from the library and was attacked by a desert chimera. There was no giws warning about this invasion. :(

I believe I was online for about 2 and ahalf to three hours as I was reading books in the DP library.