Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baneazaghal

Necklace of Stillness

Guest baneazaghal

Well, we all know our little friend "Teleport Nexus", and most of us hate it (ever got bag-jumped because of it? :)). On the other hand, I don't think that removing it will be a good idea, but... We could have special necklaces that could work in one of two ways:

1. Instead of being teleported, the necklace is destroyed. In this case the necklace shouldn't be expensive. It could also increase the chance of teleport nexus for the player (Want to mess with the system? Then pay for it! :P ).

2. Instead of being teleported, the player suffers damage instead, preferably maximum for the given type (one of the four types). Every time this happens, there might be even a certain chance of necklace being destroyed. In this case the necklace could be a little bit more expensive.

So, any thoughts on this one (I wonder if bag-jumpers will start complaining now :D )?

P.S.

I searched for `+teleport +nexus` and nothing similar to this one came up :)

or maybe just the medallion could be teleported a few meters away :)

but yes, I like this idea

Edited by ttlanhil

Hmm, I would like something against tele nexus, but theres a problem.

Which? Negative perk Harvester of Sorrow. So my suggest is: put it in game but it doesn't work if you have harvester of sorrow perk or something like that.

Edited by Torr

Guest baneazaghal

Hmm, I would like something against tele nexus, but theres a problem.

Which? Negative perk Harvester of Sorrow. So my suggest is: put it in game but it doesn't work if you have harvester of sorrow perk or something like that.

Ah, right, didn't think of this one. Good point, the necklace in this case shouldn't work. :)

I like the idea of damage instead of hitting the tele nexus. That would definitely be a good trade off, you have to carry more healing stuff and also the weight of the med

No items will be added to prevent Teleport Nexuses from affecting a character!
The above suggestion would stop it moving you, yes, but it wouldn't stop the TP nexus affecting you

Guest baneazaghal
The above suggestion would stop it moving you, yes, but it wouldn't stop the TP nexus affecting you

No, I think that he meant that no items that affect teleport nexus in any way whatsoever will be introduced (ever).

Well, we could lock this topic now, I guess. :D

No, I think that he meant that no items that affect teleport nexus in any way whatsoever will be introduced (ever).

Well, we could lock this topic now, I guess. :dry:

Well I saw a lot of times Learner yelling something will NEVER be added but some weeks later it is ingame. So there might still be a low chance :)