Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ermabwed

Ye Olde Trading Post

Hey,

this is my updated buying/trading/selling post, please have a look :)

Buying or trading

(open for negotiations on the prices, give me a pm if you'd like to negotiate :) (sometimes I am a grumpy old fart though :happy:))

Any and all amounts, won't usually travel for small amounts (so it's either waiting or moving yourself in that case :))

Harvest

silver ore, 2gc

iron ore, 3gc

blue quartz, 2gc

sulfur, 2gc

Alchemy

silver bar, 36 gc

fire essence, 3.5 gc

water essence, 6 gc

energy essence, 8 gc

Crafting/Hauling

silver ring, 82 gc

vials, 6 gc

Hunting

deer fur, 3 gc

puma fur, 9 gc

brown bear fur, 20 gc

feran horn, 14 gc or offer

also interested in most other animal items, depending on my mood, pm me with an offer.

Rare or expensive

Hydrogenium bar, only in trades at this point (valued @ market price)

ELEs, 3.5k

EME, 6.5k

binding stones, 6.5k

wolfram bars, 10k.

If you'd like to become a 'contractor' / steady supplier for any of these items, let me know :)

Selling

Potions

SRs: (no negotiation on SR prices, please :))

up to 4999: 14 gc each, (no delivery for quantities smaller than 1k, you'll have to come to me)

5k to 9999: 13.5 gc each

10k or more: 13gc each

Potions of Extra Mana: 350gc each, made to order

300 Potions of Wildness: 23gc each

True Sight potions: 60gc each

BRs: 15gc each

Potions of Vitality: 20gc each

Other potions: Might have them or not, send me a pm :) If they need animal items, I most likely do not have them.

No Attack Potions! fighters not selling bear furs make potioners not sell attack potions :P

Will also risk mix high level potions from ingredients and food.

Crafting

Crown of Life, Crown of Mana: 60k for CoL or ingredients + 7.5k gc for CoL or CoM.

Medallion of Life, Harvester Medallion: free risk mix if you provide the ingredients and I got the time (please note, that in this context I never have time for my "enemies" :)).

Taking orders on most Irilion rings, pm me for prices.

Saving stones: 25k (or offer) or 4 EME or enrichment stones or 3 EME and 5.5k; optionally risk mixing them from ingredients and food.

Edited by Ermabwed

I have 1k rat tails, pm me me in game (JrCreations) if you're still buying

wat ingreds do u need to make madalion of life? i can problay get them for you just tell me wat they r ok.

ty Sir_Exeus

ok i can get those ingreds.

but how much do these items price for?

Serdium bar : ?

30 white chandlers: ?

how much do are thses items?

According to CEL website, Seridium bars are 7k gc at NPC, I'd think you can get them cheaper on market, you can get 30 White Chanterelle pretty fast yourself, for the casual pick there are some on the way from Morcraven storage to Naralik or a bit west of the blacksmith in Emerald Valley (they are beige mushrooms). :evilgrin:

ok i can get ingreds. when do u want to meet? i can meet you tomorow (Thursday) around 6:30 a.m. pacific standard time or around 8:00 a.m. pacific standard. ok?

and does this thing require any sort nexeus or magic lvl?

Made a 6k BRs to get rid of the rose quartz in my storage :D

Got 15 potions of Greater Healing (10 from DChim actually), give me a reasonable offer :)

Still buying and selling the above mentioned items :)

PS: @sir_exeus, that information is on CEL site as well, according to that it doesn't require any nexus to wear but you should really be able to find that kind of information yourself :) if you are still interested, try to get a hold of me in game (since you never did, I am guessing you aren't :D)

*bump* changed some things and added saving stone offer to come, still need to get nexus up.

However I got some SRs in storage again, so that gave me a reason to bump this topic and of course I still want to buy the stuff mentioned here as well :)

*bump*

Edited some prices and actually have some CoLs for lets say 60k gc at the moment (didn't put that in the main post as this will be void once they're gone :P)

I am looking for sulfur again and am not looking for any more rat tails/bunny furs at this point.

Can make saving stones now :)

So, happy shopping, buy my stuff, sell me your stuff etc. etc. as always, prices open for negotiations :)

bots sell for 59k

1) What part of "open for negotiations on prices" is unclear to you? :D

2) Watch me don't care :medieval: If a difference of 1kgc in a 60kgc item means so much to you, you probably shouldn't buy one anyways :icon13:

Hmm, recent posts in this forum make me wonder if I should split my post up and post every single item I buy/sell separately ;) (Or maybe bump this more often :happy:)

Thanks, updated the first post as I haven't heard of my silver contractor and messed around there a bit in general, so yea, sell me stuff.

PS: Piner, I tried to get more crafting ingredients (no need to be worried Molime :P) on market channel but no luck :)