Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sir_Exeus

What good is a p2p race?

So the p2p races already include all knowledge and bonuses from the fighting books as their advantage?

Also, a bit off-topic, I'm currently an elf. Is it possible to upgrade my elf to a Dragonae?If yes, I'd be able to customize my appearences of the Dragonae myself liek when you create a new character?

Ty

no, but there's no books of fighting orchan/etc, while there are books of fighting human/elf/dwarf (+5 to att/def/crits)

yes, p2p races are done as an update of an existing char, it's US$20/yr or US$50/life.

yes, you just get flagged as being p2p, and you can select any of the p2p races and customise away (the same screen as when you made your character)

Oh, so the advantage of eg Dragonae is in pvp, when the Dragonae can have a bonus vs an elf, but and elf not vs a Dragonae. So the person in general help channel who told me that a p2p race already has all fighting books knowledge, without having to read them, is wrong?

Could someone PM me maybe how it step for step works when purchasing a p2p race lifetime? Like the entire progress to go from elf to dragonae :P I'd appreciate that ^_^

So the p2p races already include all knowledge and bonuses from the fighting books as their advantage?

Also, a bit off-topic, I'm currently an elf. Is it possible to upgrade my elf to a Dragonae?If yes, I'd be able to customize my appearences of the Dragonae myself liek when you create a new character?

Ty

no, but there's no books of fighting orchan/etc, while there are books of fighting human/elf/dwarf (+5 to att/def/crits)

yes, p2p races are done as an update of an existing char, it's US$20/yr or US$50/life.

yes, you just get flagged as being p2p, and you can select any of the p2p races and customise away (the same screen as when you made your character)

Oh, so the advantage of eg Dragonae is in pvp, when the Dragonae can have a bonus vs an elf, but and elf not vs a Dragonae. So the person in general help channel who told me that a p2p race already has all fighting books knowledge, without having to read them, is wrong?

Could someone PM me maybe how it step for step works when purchasing a p2p race lifetime? Like the entire progress to go from elf to dragonae :icon13: I'd appreciate that ^_^

Simple, all you do, is go into create character (where u first made your guy) and u make him look how u want (with your new race choice as well) from there, when u go to put your name in, make sure it is your existing name, and your current password as well.

I believe this is how it works, I got mine over a year ago (never bothered going for life)

Could someone PM me maybe how it step for step works when purchasing a p2p race lifetime? Like the entire progress to go from elf to dragonae :icon13: I'd appreciate that ^_^

draegoni. and yes, there are books of fighting elf, human, and dwarf, but not draegoni, orchan, or gnome.

whoever told you that p2p gets extra knowledge was mistaken (or confused)

as for getting p2p... first up, decide if you want a year, or life. if you want to buy anything from the EL shop, it may be easier to do it all at once, so figure out what you want to get.

the EL shop, with info on what else you can buy, as well as paying for p2p, is at http://www.eternal-lands.com./shop/

then you send the money, via paypal or whatever, with details about what you're getting, and your character name.

soon after (as in an hour, a day or two, on that scale) they get the money (which could be a few weeks if you send by postal mail overseas), you'll probably be contacted by admin, who will deliver items if you bought any, and mark you as having paid for p2p... at that stage, you'll be logged out, and you then go to the 'create character' menu.

as above, you then design your char however you like, and use your current name and password to finish it. once you click 'done' the second time, you'll be logged into the game where you logged out, with a new appearance (and race) but otherwise unchanged (you'll probably get this info or similar when you get contacted by admin anyway)

Simple, all you do, is go into create character (where u first made your guy) and u make him look how u want (with your new race choice as well) from there, when u go to put your name in, make sure it is your existing name, and your current password as well.

I believe this is how it works, I got mine over a year ago (never bothered going for life)

And you keep all your current items/stats? Sounds good then.

[edit by Entropy]: Stop quoting the whole god damn thread!

And you keep all your current items/stats? Sounds good then.

Of course ;)

I bought mine because I wanted to support the game, and because I loved the uniqueness of being a gnome (there were only 4 gnomes when I bought my p2p--all male). So I was the first female gnome :icon13:

PayPal does currency conversions so you don't need any additional tool, so long as you can get a PayPal account.

sorry to be off topic again...

Ive searched in paypal... actualy it has 16 currencys, but none of then are Brazilian currency (Real - R$), any one know the way to be able to make it work....

back on topic:

maybe a new P2P race that dont give you a a/d advantage but another advantage instead of this like higher EMU (initial + 80 or something like that)

maybe a new P2P race that dont give you a a/d advantage but another advantage instead of this like higher EMU (initial + 80 or something like that)

Which part of my answer was unclear to you?

Which part of my answer was unclear to you?

while that would be nice and be the race i got when i go to P2P, he said that the PK advantage of them was unintentional. im still going to get one just to suport the game even tho i dont PK

Edit: deleted the random stray quote.

Edited by Happy_G