Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aphistolas

I have been banned?

Hello all,

(This might seem a little confusing so I shall just try to explain it all)

I play E-L from two locations, each is a wirless netowrk. At the second location (Where I am now) I use an Ethernet cable, this is where I have been banned from.

The other location I play E-L, I connect to a wireless network and I haven't been banned from that place.

I don't think I have done anything Illegal.

I had a second character once (I signed up from the second location). However I left him because the computer I was on at the second location had extremely poor video quality. So I signed back up from location one with my current character "Kieran13".

Please delete my older character if it is agaisnt the rules, I have forgot the name however I only have created two.

Was this why I was banned?

**EDIT**: I did not "multi-play" the two characters I created have never interacted or assisted each other.

(Embarressed that I forgot to ask) Could somebody please unban me from this IP address? I really do wish to play the game and I will promise to follow any rules that I may or may not have broken.

Is there any sort of procedure I have to follow in order to get unbanned?

**EDIT 2**: I am very sorry for editing this too much, however It has been four (+) hours since I posted this last and I notice the other people who have made similar threads have already been answered.

Please unban this IP, it is my fathers home (location 2) and I really would like to play EL tonight.

**EDIT 3**: As I would rather not double post I will simply edit, I really wish to play EL from this location. Aislinn (Spelling?) Please unblock this IP address. I am truly sorry if I broke any rules.

Edited by Kieran13

Come on now this is getting a little annoying.

Please unblock this IP, address I would very much like to play EL tonight.

Aislinn I don't want to rush you but so far two other topics have been created after this one and you have replied (repeatedly) to each of them, please post it is very frustrating when you think you are the only one who is being ignored.

(Forgive my mood, I was seriously hoping to play EL and now I have a migrane :P )

I can only work on one issue at a time and some are harder to research than others. Yelling at me is not going to undo anything any faster, nor will I undo anything without looking into it, and I have other issues that came before yours still in progress.

I am very sorry Aislinn I didn't take into account just how much you do have to do.

Please accept my apology.

Just need to find some Advils now.

Edited by Kieran13