Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rei

A word that is well over-due

I would like to say something to mods that I don't think is said often enough "Thank you, I appreciate all your efforts in keeping EL a great and safe community where I can come online and enjoy the game without too much worry." I notice in the forums that people mostly just complain and whine and are rude to the mods. Why is it that people can't take a little time and thank the mods for all their hard work and efforts trying to make EL a better community? They have done a wonderful job and they try to be fair to everyone and I personally think they needed to be treated with a bit more respect and gratitude, for without them I think EL would be unplayable due to scammers, cheaters, and just really rude and obscene people. So to all you mods on EL.

Thank You so very much for making EL an enjoyable game, your hard work has not gone unnoticed. :D You all are awesome :(

And the programmers and developers and artists and testers and players that watch out for bad behavior and help newbies. And whoever is paying for the server to run.

Thank you for a very fun game.

Even though we don't do what we do for thanks or reward, it still is a very nice feeling to be appreciated.

Thank you :(

Yeah, thanks for being so ebul & banning people that don't own a ficus. :(

;) just kidding, you all do a fine job.

Can we get a group hug for them? :P

It's not just the mods that need thanking, everyone who's listed on the developers list of the EL website, and everyone else who has volunteered to help out need a hand of applauds.

Cheers! :)

Yes, thank you to all the devs and mods, and even most of the players that are a positive influence on the EL community.