Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

Newbie Helper

Well in this post I am speaking for me and Yoshi. For the longest time we have helped newbies giving our knowledge to them. I would like to ask you weather we can become true Newbie Helpers.

Thomas Lothridge

I will give you exact details as to how to get the game :D

goto www.eternal-lands.com

goto the downloads section on the left side of the screen.

download one of the mirrors.

now the connection problem...

Did you mess with the ini file? if so redownload the game and try logging in without editing it

if you didnt then maybe your computer cannot handle the game. try editing the ini file and changing:

#poor_man = 0

to

#poor_man = 1

if this doesnt work maybe you dont know how to run the game :) if you are using windows the simplest way is:

1)goto the folder in explorer (this can be done in several diferent ways simplest way is by pressing the button between ctrl and alt + e)

2)double click on the icon that says el.exe under it

3)click once it starts to get to the login screen

4)if you dont have an account then click on New Account and setup a new account

5)login using this account

6)you are now in the game and by simply pressing @<question> (without the <>'s you can ask us a question.

BTW I was asking entropy to make me a newbie helper but thx for noticing the post heh i feel so loved :P

also your internet connection maybe messing up if so ask your network administrator or just kinda well hit it til it works :P im not an expert on internet connections.

umm btw that last post was me forgive me I hate the thing where it logs me out all the time :S im gonna have to check my internet settings.

Entropy if you do see this please reply :D

Hey jojoman. Well I Guess you can one thing tho. We will all be judged seperately as I know will happen. Just because you join our plea does not mean you will make it. I dont even know weather I will make it.

BTW. is this in the right forum i put it in helpme because it was about newbie helpers

I read it, but, well, Thomas, you'll have to wait for a while, right now we have enough newbie hepers. Also, you can help people without being a newbie helper.

ok thx for the reply lol srry im a guest right now i cant log in from here my school blocked the login page :S

i understand we can be either way but at least you know where to go when you need more :P

Also, you can help people without being a newbie helper.

Cant Really help when some1 banned u even when he was helping the newbs.

Banned? No one banned you. I believe you mean denoobified. that's OK, you can still help people on the general chat channel, givign them discounts to various products, etc.

i do all the time today i gave 14 plats to some noob just for the hell of it. i said the first person to pop up at wraith is gonna get 14 plats :P(his name was Xzodia)

Find the arch that had steps leading up to it and candles on the side. Then click on the arch with mouse being the door icon.

I think that is on the north end of the underworld

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this