Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
monneyman

i cant get on =(

Hey i got booted by learner for no reason becuase my friend gave me the account and everyone thinks i stole it now im trying to log on it wont let me log on to any of MY accounts.

Hey i got booted by learner for no reason becuase my friend gave me the account and everyone thinks i stole it now im trying to log on it wont let me log on to any of MY accounts.

All your accounts were locked for illegal multi between several of them.

kreamz did it to i only did once i swear it was just for making my new account guild leader i sware thats all i did and how long till i can get on?

All your accounts were locked for illegal multi between several of them.

Money Money Money.... i told you " That You Were a N00b"

And LMAO @ "kreamz did it to i only did once"

You shouldn't be allow to play any online games....much less have friends

Go get Your PSP and play by yourself in your own lil scamming world ,kk.....

I don't multi cahracter, if i have 2 windows open they have different lifestyle and dont have contact with each other. I've played long so i know what 2 do and what not 2 do, your guilty end of story.

I don't multi cahracter, if i have 2 windows open they have different lifestyle and dont have contact with each other. I've played long so i know what 2 do and what not 2 do, your guilty end of story.

1 word................. OWN'D

My nephew sounded all professional and what not ......just give up kid.......

You're Guilty buy vote of the jury

i know i was on 2 account sbefore but only once that part im guilty about.but how long till i can go back on jay10

i know i was on 2 account sbefore but only once that part im guilty about.but how long till i can go back on jay10

shouldn't get it back ,seems Learner check and u have SEVERAL activities , bad ones, going on among your accounts

Well im saying this " YOU'RE A SCAMMER" you're never coming back to EL get over it if you were smart you would of apologized....now you're gonna get banned longer.

i only went on once that was today maybe my cuzz was doing stuff with them while i was gone but i only did it once today to make guild leader

i am sorry my cuzz was messing with them im sorry about that real sorry

but how long till i can go back on jay10

I'm thinking never ;)

OWN'D!

I <3 Aislinn

Aislinn are u at least give Kreamz his char

come on can i plz go back on

1 i lied about wat 2 i didnt scam but kreamz did i mined over 1k iron ore on my moneyman account and he said he was gonna help me get magic up (this was a month ago) and he didnt

come on can i plz go back on

1 i lied about wat 2 i didnt scam but kreamz did i mined over 1k iron ore on my moneyman account and he said he was gonna help me get magic up (this was a month ago) and he didnt

a month ago.... ONLY KNEW U FOR A 1 week and 2days!!!, if u had 1k iron ore on moneyman how it get on jay10 when u trade it me for getting jay10 account ;)

bag trade or middle man with yourself and your cuzz??

Edited by BrooklynboyKeith

no it was for when u were getting name changed and u mined the 1k iron ore then i traded u all of it and the oition from jay10 to kreamz and u have known me for 1 month

SO CAN JAY10 PRETTY PLEASE BE UNLOCKED

Edited by monneyman

no it was for when u were getting name changed and u mined the 1k iron ore then i traded u all of it and the oition from jay10 to kreamz and u have known me for 1 month

SO CAN JAY10 PRETTY PLEASE BE UNLOCKED

i had my name change a month ago ,wtf are u talking about?

Jay10 will remain locked.

Apparently rules 4, 5, and 10 in this case were not read.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582

Buying and selling is at your own risk. If a character you used/bought/shared was involved in an illegal activity, it WILL be locked. You take this risk on by sharing your password for ANY reason.