Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tico

Tico History (from his Awakening till his Fall)

It was a rainy morning in the Forest of Falls, the year was 0008, 3rd Mortun of Zartia. I could see a lady dressed in rought cloaths, she seemed desperate runing barefooted in the mud. The golden leafs of the forest started to fall, trying to cover the lady from her enemys, a group of starving pumas.

That poor lady didnt had any chance against that wild animals, even with the forest protection, the beasts would have its breakfast.

Just a few more feets ahead she stumbled at a twig, the leafs that felt to help Zera (that was her name, i remember now) had hidden it, and she felt on the mud. The pumas sorounded her and were just about to attack.

What the beasts didnt expected is that the lady were carrying a baby, i didnt realized that too. What was the most surprising is the doubt in the air, the pumas were starving, but didnt want to kill an inocent child.

Mother Nature acted on her way, the pumas attacked Zera, and she droped the baby in a brush, the baby hit a Teleport Nexus and got teleported to the top of a three neerby.

I got to Zera a few minutes after the pumas leave her corpse, i remember her last words, 'My... ba...baby.... three... Tico, take care of him.... Arhhhg'. I took him to my hut, in Tyrnwood Vale

The kid was very skilled and gifted, i will never forget when we got to isla prima to see the Wraith and get some Rabbit furs to get ready for the Winter. His smimle when he got his first fur is something i would trade for a IBSOF.

He growth fast, and meet a brave Knight that watched him practicing with the sword. He was a Guardian Knight member, a very honored Guild. We call them GarD, just to make easier. Well Tico joined the Knight and left me, ive heard some histories about him, and his brave acts. I heard he got insive the Volcano to face the Red Dragon, the most terrible creature that Aluwen, in his wisdom, gave life.

Ironic, someone that faced The Dragon could fall from something like that.

What.. u didnt heard? Tico ate some red mushrooms and got poisoned. The Red Dragon wasnt able to vanish him... but a small Toadstool made he be pushing up the daisies.

Yes the grammar and spelling both need work :confused:

Also, don't use acronyms like this: IBSOF...I have no idea what that means, so others won't know as well.

Aside from that, the story could be more interesting and better written. More content and more story instead of rushed events put into single sentences here and there(this doesn't include the first part with the lady dying from the pumas though, that was held together pretty well).