Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

trouble pets cause

has one of your pets ever caused you a problem while using the pc or playing EL one time i was sitting on a large bag of hes and stupid me put my cussies and plate in the bag while i was making them everything was fine till my cat a rather proud shiney black specemin dived on my keyboard stood on f12 sending me to ip leaving my bag in storage :( good thing my old mate Badflip was there he jumped on the bag for me lol :cry:

Well, not really my pet but still.

2 nights ago, I let Kat use my NMT and when I wanted to go to bed I gave her my rostogol so she couldn't lose the NMT.

But ya, her cat wanted some attention and jumped on her keyboard when she had to restore, result = rosto p00f. :P

Oh well, lol coulda been worse. :) I'm not really mad over it. Its not too hard getting a new one and Kat also said she would replace it.

Ah well, still love ya hun. :D:cry::(

-Blee

yes, my cat often walks across my keyboard while I'm at sto pressing random keys like 'abdbaSHIITskd;kd' ...

Then hits ENTER of course.

nasty lil thing...

yes, my cat often walks across my keyboard while I'm at sto pressing random keys like 'abdbaSHIITskd;kd' ...

Then hits ENTER of course.

nasty lil thing...

realy groovy cat :devlish:

my hamster chewed through my gamecube lead i cant play anymore :devlish:

lol, i had rabbit long time before, he ate the cable of phone ... didn't have phone for 1 month ;/

I have a fish.. so it cant really cause trouble. Maybe if it jumped out of the bowl onto the keyboard and flopped around maybe... but its in the other rom o.0

do brothers count tho? :omg: