Eternal Lands Official Forums
JasperCat

linux client : Clearing manu window

On the latest linux client when I clear the manu window with the clear button, I get 'You can't harvest here' message in console.

And thanks muchly I really appreciate the new features in the latest updates, thanks again.

JasperCat

On the latest linux client when I clear the manu window with the clear button, I get 'You can't harvest here' message in console.

That will be my fault :pinch:

When I added the mix/mix all buttons, the old clear button would carry on mixing if you did "mix all" then "clear". After a bit of discussion, I made the clear button send a harvest command with coordinates 0,0 as that would stop the manufacture process. I did suggest at the time that the server could interpret "mix 0" as stop mixing but I don't thing Entropy wanted to change the server code.

I never though of folk manufacturing in a "You can't harvest here" area. I still like the "mix 0" option. If anyone can think of a better solution then please say so and I (or someone else) can submit a patch.

I never saw that thread, but what about sending MOVE_TO with your current x and y pos? You will stay where you are, but stop the mix process as you can't mix while moving.

Just a thought, feel free to pull it to pieces.

I never saw that thread, but what about sending MOVE_TO with your current x and y pos?
ever mixed on the run? :omg:

granted, while mapwalking it's better to single-mix to try to time it right, but you can still mix while walking

When you press the "mix all" again it stops. Can't you use that

Problem there is if you are not already mixing, you start mixing! IMHO, the only sure way to do it is to send a mix 0 command.