Eternal Lands Official Forums

redsox ur a big newb urself if u think summoning is for newbs lol

its a skill, how can it be newb ?

redsox ur a big newb urself if u think summoning is for newbs lol

its a skill, how can it be newb ?

It tis nothing more than my own opinion that those that must use a summoning stone against me in pk are simply to weak/scared to fight me 1 on 1. I have absolutly no respect for people who use summoning stones in pk, if they simply have the lv and summon the creature well i guess that is fair, but i view summoning as a skill to use against higher lv monsters and stuff, im not saying summoning is illegal in any way, i summon to, but to summon in pk to me simply seems like a very cheap/newb thing to do.

It tis nothing more than my own opinion that those that must use a summoning stone against me in pk are simply to weak/scared to fight me 1 on 1. I have absolutly no respect for people who use summoning stones in pk, if they simply have the lv and summon the creature well i guess that is fair, but i view summoning as a skill to use against higher lv monsters and stuff, im not saying summoning is illegal in any way, i summon to, but to summon in pk to me simply seems like a very cheap/newb thing to do.

Look at the price of summoning stones. A bear, for example, ~ 150gc. what are you going to kill with a bear that would return more than 150 gc??

Summon stones are for summoning in PK against people you otherwise could not kill. There is not really any other point in them being in the game IMO. Of course, if there is another practical use, I would be interested to hear it

huh??? not good to use summon to kill?

if someone has higher a/d/p/c and uses that to kill you, has a jagged, has a BOD, has a... whatever, something you don't have, is that immoral/cowardly too?

I'd say, you just want them to play by your rules. Thats the whole point of this honor thing throughout history into the here and now really, the guy who talks about honor has an advantage in a straight fight he doesn't want to lose. Thus, one man's honor is another man's folly.

Now the only way someone like me would ever have to kill a pr0 pker is by using summon. To go into a fight without would be suicide anyway. I sell the stones too, to anyone who wants to kill others, because a gold piece is a gold piece, whether obtained by selling healing potion or weapon to kill :devlish: