Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thelethalmoo

a wrong picture

in the bit of the encyce were it says staff of protection it uses the picture of a staff of mage

it wont let me post an imidge wat am i dooing wrong? it says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" :/

just a small thing..

in the bit of the encyce were it says staff of protection it uses the picture of a staff of mage

it wont let me post an imidge wat am i dooing wrong? it says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" :/

just a small thing..

I assume you use imageshack.us. You aren't allowed to post that 'friends' link, including my.php? in it. You should post the direct link.

If the moon med pic is wrong then the star med probably is too since they both changed.

iv found sumin thats not a picture but on tall large and small garges it allways says "small gargoyles (thier are also medium and tall gargoyles)"

on tall shouldent it say "tall gargoyles (thier are also small and medium gargoyles)"

and medium.. "medium gargoyles (thier are also small and tall gargoyles)"

also in the list of cretures it says large garg and in the description it says medium :/

iv found sumin thats not a picture but on tall large and small garges it allways says "small gargoyles (thier are also medium and tall gargoyles)"

on tall shouldent it say "tall gargoyles (thier are also small and medium gargoyles)"

also in the list of cretures it says large garg and in the description it says medium :/

Hrm, I thought I fixed all the references to read 'tall, medium, and short' months ago. No idea how I missed that.

Edited by crusadingknight

Hrm, I thought I fixed all the references to read 'tall, medium, and short' months ago. No idea how I missed that.

It's a bit confusing to have them labeled as "small, tall, and large". Is it supposed to be that way? I would consider the tall one the large one O.o

It's a bit confusing to have them labeled as "small, tall, and large". Is it supposed to be that way? I would consider the tall one the large one O.o

Hence why they all have to become tall, medium and short again. I'll commit the fix next year/tomorrow morning. :doze:

Edited by crusadingknight

Sry, thought the name chosen were small, tall and large and named them so in the creatures list;

already prepared fix but if CrusandingKnight is going to fix it, I'll wait a few days to commit what I'be been preparing (fixing images, correcting a few other errors, adding conglomerate and the new books)

Edited by Theryndan

Sry, thought the name chosen were small, tall and large and named them so in the creatures list;

already prepared fix but if CrusandingKnight is going to fix it, I'll wait a few days to commit what I'be been preparing (fixing images, correcting a few other errors, adding conglomerate and the new books)

If you're already done, don't let me stop you. I just wasn't about to fire up vim and grep tonight to find every occurrence.