Eternal Lands Official Forums
Florian

"Twisted animal" spell idea

What do you think of this idea for a new spell:

When cast on a creature (and successful), the creature behaves like a summoned creature (follows caster around, fights caster's enemies, etc) for a period of time.

Success rate depends on creature's "magic-immunity" (maybe take combat level, def level or something new to implement) and caster's magic level, duration depends on caster's magic level only.

(This spell might also work on players, evil idea :o )

Merry Christmas to you all :)

Flo

I like it, but have it like summoning so that you can only do certain animals at certain lvs, dont want no newbies taking in chims with them to pvp...

I like it, but have it like summoning so that you can only do certain animals at certain lvs, dont want no newbies taking in chims with them to pvp...

Newbies will never get a high magic level, and they can already take high level summons with them becuz of the stones...

i like this idea of magic spells affecting creatures, another small suggestion;

Beast Cage, traps a creature in a small square where it cannot leave for 10-20 seconds

i like the idea about the animal :mace: , dono if it need magic or summon lvl , but it must be high lvl of that :D

and about the player thing ...umm too strong ..... maybe make him not be able to pk u for a while :)

FMA