Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RunTime

No monster drops

I went AFK for a while and when I came back I had to reconnect to the server. So after I finished that I killed one gargoyle. The gargolye didnt drop anything, but i didnt think anything of it. So i beamed to IP and Killed a rabbit. No drop. So i killed rabbits, beavers, brownies, woodsprites, and gargoyles and not ONE drop from any of them. So I talked to a mod and he said i should post here, so here it is.

P.S. If yall need any more info just ask. O and Im using the test client

Gandalf

Edited by Gandalf2

Which "test" client? I thought the client was supposed to be used on the test server, not the regular one.

Edit el.ini and change the port address to 2001

It was the one before that one. In entropys post it said either sever

O and should I change to the test server?

Edited by Gandalf2

well, the client you use can't control what they drop, so maybe they are dropping stuff, and you just lost the bag texture somehow. Go kill a rabbit or something and drop something into a [non-existant] bag, maybe it is actually there.

You also might want to read the thread about the problems others had with that client, and what they did to solve them. Sounds like your problem is a bit similar.

Im only using the client you posted on here, and I typed #day and it said normal day. At first I thought it might be no drop bay but i checked, and it said normal day

All this happend last night. So today when I logged in I killed a snake and it droped a bag.