Eternal Lands Official Forums
mkiever

making things for money

I make my money from Fluff, since I restore once per ~20 fluff (w/o sword) and got +1.2k emu, I can train +8 hours striaght getting 2M+ oa exp, and ~15k gc w/o drops, so somewhere like 50-250k depending if I get NMT.

[shoq @ 3]: Selling: Full Steel & Iron Plate Sets - NMT Cloaks - BP & FR Cloaks - Tit Chains - Tit Longs - Stars & Uni Meds - PM me please.

Wasn't aware, fluffies drop full steel, iron and fr cloaks. Guess I better update my drop list.

Well, PK is profitable too, if your lucky like me. :happy:

But still, I do make a profit on Fluffy, and I can alsmo make a decent amount in gc per day, working the market. But then most people can.. Bearing in mind, I don't Alch/Craft/Summon/Manu and I do not really Harvest.. All I focus my aims on are Atk/Def/Magic/Oa.. If you know the Market well, then you can make +100k a day.

IMO the game economy os how it is for one reason alone - walking about to and fro is boring, and THAT is where the money comes from - people paying others to walk about!

OK, so a select few may be able to make money in other ways, but in general it is a good rule.

so, If I mine an iron ore (4 EMU) and carry it from the mine to storage, it takes a long time to build a significant pile, So I sell at 3gc per ore.

If, I mix my bars at the iron mine, and can also get the coal locally, then there is much less carrying stuff about, and hence th price of the ingreds comes down a LOT.

don't believe me?

Sulfur is a good seller, many people will buy several k of sulfur any time @1.8-2gc per

so go to DP, and mine a nice pile of 10k sulfur. Then try selling it on @@3, on the understanding that your buyer collects from DP mines, even at 1 gc. try selling it at 0.5 and I bet you STILL have few takers!

It is the HAULING that carries the cost, not the rarety, not the skills needed and not the books read. sure, buying ingreds from @@3 is not the most efficient way to make stuff, those ingredients have been halfway round the world by now!

Edited by sadarar