Eternal Lands Official Forums
balewind

Pigsdofly and the *EL* guild

Pigsdofly occasionally posts to channel 4 looking for training partners. On this day I decided to go ahead and train with him. I should have suspected something from the start when another member of his guild (jimmyjackson) was sitting ringside. Pigsdofly assured me he would not take part. The moment I step in the ring a white tiger pops out and attacks me. Pigsdofly claims it was his guildy and told him to back off so we can train. He leaves and we go back into the ring. Lo and behold another white tiger appears, without anyone else around but Pigsdofly himself.

The long and the short of it: Pigsdofly trys to bait unsuspecting people into entering an arena with him for 'training when he actually intends to simply kill them, he does this with the aid and support of his guild, *EL*.

Thank you gale. I really appreciate all the attention. Next time dont even go in arena with me. Besides if 1 tiger comes they come in packs.

Im fond of summoning stones. They are great. TY for attention i loved it. Post more guys this is fun.

Yay for another n44b. Gonna love scammers like this - they make my day - so much reading in forums.

We are a group cool people who are all friendship, honor and loyalty.

I wonder what definition of honour they use.

We are a group cool people who are all friendship, horor and lolalty.

Phixed

Edited by jjk

And for the record ive done nothing wrong. I returned the stuff. I gave the crap back. Ive done it for everyone i have done this too. So dont call me a scammer. Cause if i am not mistaken scammers keep what they win.

Regardless of if you gave the stuff back, it seems quite deceptive of you and your guild. Not sure what the purpose is to trick someone, kill them, and give their stuff back... maybe trying to get your kill counter up? I don't think anything positive would come of this.

*EL* were non attack, they are attack now.. Btw I got Iron Greaves from one of them yesterday :P

Im just trying to learn how to pk. im noob at it.

Gods, I don't think I've heard lamer explenation for such beheviours. You lured person to PK, lieing to this person about PvP and only thing you come out is 'I'm trying to learn how to pk'? Man... It's pathetic. You'd better stop excusing yourself.

And for the record ive done nothing wrong. I returned the stuff. I gave the crap back. Ive done it for everyone i have done this too. So dont call me a scammer. Cause if i am not mistaken scammers keep what they win.

just to return on this;

you wont walk into a bank, steal 68075678056 dollars, and later on give it back and say "i'm good guy"

Gods, I don't think I've heard lamer explenation for such beheviours. You lured person to PK, lieing to this person about PvP and only thing you come out is 'I'm trying to learn how to pk'? Man... It's pathetic. You'd better stop excusing yourself.

well it sounds like alot of the PK'ers ive heard of, they like to kill PvPers that dont stand a chance

BTW if u want to learn how to PK then ask ppl for friendly PK fights in an arena, not to PvP, no matter what u or anyone else thinks u CANNOT learn to PK by killing PvPer or ppl that think u want to PvP with them, they r nowhere near able to PK if they show up for PvP.

Please, don't blame ALL the ppl in *EL*. I was in this guild some time ago and i can assure you there are some great guys there.

That is a natural thing to all humans. good will be forgotten, doing bad they will remember it for rest of their lives. Also the ALL thingie applies here too.

PS: especially when on internet :)

Man.... i should stop by on forums more often... so full of funny things to read...

Im so glad i learned pk and other skills the fun & skillful way... kinda sad how they put in things to ruin the game.... like summoning stones for example. About your "tigers stay in packs or w/e".... in rl, no they dont lol. In game, however... i hope so :doze: meet me on multi map and see how i do against all you can summon at the same time k?

Pr0's up, n00b's down.

I spoke with nightlingale about what i did to him/her. They killed me in a 1 on 1 fight and im not gonna complain. I once again beg you all.... forgive me and please drop subject.

well it sounds like alot of the PK'ers ive heard of, they like to kill PvPers that dont stand a chance

It doesn't make it less lame :cry: