Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ttlanhil

vakana's first contest

(appologies if a post-report should have been elsewhere)

for those of you who don't know, vakana is my new bot... well... we had a contest earlier today!

there's a heavily trimmed down chatlog here, and a screenie just before the big moment here (433Kb)

I think I finally came up with a contest no-one had done in EL before (at least, how the winner was decided)

thanks to the mods who announced, and grats to the winner!

i want to know where it is
vakana isn't always online, but I'm trying to make her easy to talk to... the usual stuff like 'loc' is there

Yeah that contest was fun. Thanks :)

lol, looks like a great bot, i want to know where it is :) play spin the bottle a bit

Its in a house across from Tarsengaurd storage.... unless it changed.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Its in a house across from Tarsengaurd storage.... unless it changed.
if it does, it won't be often (unless I get approval to visit storage, which I doubt I'll need)... in the future I'd like vakana to be able to move, but that'll only be inside, so the house to see won't change

aaand since vak isn't online, here's an example (the response is copied from the config file, so that's what you'll see unless I change it)

[PM to vakana: loc]

[PM from vakana: I'm in Tarsengaard; my house is across the pool NE of storage, at 229x216. Come right in!]

vakana is usually sitting in her chair facing the table... some people are able to make her turn/sit/stand, though most can't, so she may be facing a different direction.

she may also not be in her chair if someone else is there when she logs on, in which case she'll get back to her chair eventually (and, again, won't be leaving the room)