Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Failing Spells

OK i had 21 magic and was casting restoration well from level 21 to 22 I had liked failed 2-5 times total now I am 22 magic and already have faield like 40 times I thought the higher the level the less you fail not the more you fail

Yeah i noticed that too but i forgat to mention.. I think i succeeded nearly all the casts when i was exactly lvl 21 and when i got to 22 it got like 4/5 times as hard.

Yes very annoying I am now 23 it has gotten a little better but I still fail more then when I was level 21

YAY thank you Ent cuz (as you have noticed) I am training magic and failing more then going steadily back up at 22+ then 21 is a pain

Something strange about this is that at the first level you can cast something you dont fail any.

It happened for manufacture based skills, and it was my mistake. I fixed that, but forgot about the magic.

Anyway, as a coincidence, I was just working at the magic system a little (a new spell) so since I am at it i will fix that too.

SWEET Ent Thanks man your the best (ooo a new spell) MUAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: