Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShYne

Augmented Armour

Well, when I just installed the update, came to the game and made the first sets, I went to fight a cyclops in a full augmented set. The second blow from the cyclops destroyed my torso. I already expected it to be fragile, but maybe it is more than I could imagine. But sometimes my steel shield or iron helmet or leather boots will break faster than the augmented pieces, so it's mainly luck and random factor.

Even tough, it's a great armor piece, and of course I'll keep using it, it's also an excuse to get up my lazy ass and make some manufacturing exp by restocking it :P lol

make me some too :D love ya thankz

:wub: the point of this armor is being easy to make, why should I spoil for you the fun of making it yourself? :D

Well, when I just installed the update, came to the game and made the first sets, I went to fight a cyclops in a full augmented set. The second blow from the cyclops destroyed my torso. I already expected it to be fragile, but maybe it is more than I could imagine. But sometimes my steel shield or iron helmet or leather boots will break faster than the augmented pieces, so it's mainly luck and random factor.

Even tough, it's a great armor piece, and of course I'll keep using it, it's also an excuse to get up my lazy ass and make some manufacturing exp by restocking it :P lol

make me some too :D love ya thankz

:wub: the point of this armor is being easy to make, why should I spoil for you the fun of making it yourself? :D

for 1 im lazy .... lmao i got better thing to do

lol as if I would not have any better to do either... but I like to focus on a/d, so I try to keep myself sort of armor, essences and potions (thats the reason I'm always broken for too)

so sure, I'll make you some augmented armor, how about 400k per piece? :wub:

Edited by Draym

lol as if I would not have any better to do either... but I like to focus on a/d, so I try to keep myself sort of armor, essences and potions (thats the reason I'm always broken too)

so sure, I'll make you some augmented armor, how about 400k per piece? :wub:

400k or 400gc ?

at least nobody is complaining about tit armors break rate anymore....

if you buy something cheap good armor and it breaks quick well either stop complaining or go back to what you used to use

From my observations monsters with very high p/c compared to their a/d destroy stuff more, so:

1 simple advice: stay on ogres as long as u can(having "low" p/c helps), armed orcs and cyclopses may give more exp per hit/block, but when u compare it with time u need to make money for He's/SR's/armors, and comfort by training(u will need to restore much more, so easier to die and harder to train 5h+/day) exp wont be so great.

So until u have pickpoints for fluffy p/c, stay on ogres or make pvp(again, dont train with ppl who have a lot more p/c than u, they will destroy ur stuff easly, make u use a lot of He's etc).

Cheap exp is good exp. :P

eMPi