Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raynor_X

Skill Bonus Areas

Ok, I have noticed quite a few ares that are currently unused. Like the Alchemy Schools, the Magic Schools, and the Blacksimth's cave and all that.

I would like to suggest maybe adding special benefits to those ares to make them a little more popular. You know, like how the summoning arenas act like a permanent Conjuror cloak while you are in them. Here is my idea: You should add the same benefits to other areas based on the skill they are for. Like the Alchemy School would give you a better success rate because you are working with better equipment and have more knowledge at your disposal. The Blacksmith cave in Portland could have the same effect while manufacturing.

These places could be of good use but instead they are left empty. This is just a suggestion, i don't know if the developers have other things in mind for these places. It would be really great to see these places visited more and not just left empty.

Done Search? ;)

People are a little to quick to bash people for not searching because they were around six months ago when the idea was first discussed and remember reading it. But it's not that easy to find stuff. Even if one does search, if they don't happen to think of the correct key-words, they won't find it.

Yes, people need to use the search function before posting. Perhaps people who point that out should also be required to provide the link to the item they would/should have found?

Yes, such ideas are not new, and I already have something in the pipeline, but I don't know when it's going to be implemented. Too many things need to be implemented...