Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

Friday 8th of September.

I think fewer people have to go to work on Saturdays, so Saturday the 9th (same time) might be a better choice.

Friday 8th of September.

I think fewer people have to go to work on Saturdays, so Saturday the 9th (same time) might be a better choice.

no. friday is fine ;)

Friday 8th of September.

This is true, but only the people from the west coast in the US would be affected (many still at work at that time). However, Saterday and Sunday many people have other things to do, like familly stuff.

"This is true, but only the people from the west coast in the US would be affected (many still at work at that time). However, Saterday and Sunday many people have other things to do, like familly stuff."

I know this saturday wont work for me for that exact reason, I like friday

Edited by The_Knight

It was not guild contest, it was individual one.

EDIT: Btw, on fort Mardyn won me, Blodoks and Yellow_man.

Edited by Lorck

He didn't do anything though, just break peoples stuff, not really a great strategy, he wasn't in any forts, or anyones team, just came and broke shit.

gg.

And isn't that a strategy in itself? Breaking stuff for the sake of breaking stuff?

Yeah it's a strategy - if you want to become the most hated player. If you would actually play the game, you would probably have an idea, how much work and effort people put into getting their items. It's not the same if you look at sever statistic spreadsheets. No offense, but what Lucifer does, is antisocial behaviour and nothing else.

Edited by kl4Uz

And isn't that a strategy in itself? Breaking stuff for the sake of breaking stuff?

Yeah it's a strategy - if you want to become the most hated player. If you would actually play the game, you would probably have an idea, how much work and effort people put into getting their items. It's not the same if you look at sever statistic spreadsheets. No offense, but what Lucifer does, is antisocial behaviour and nothing else.

Amen.

rofl knew lucifer would win for buying a branch ...