Eternal Lands Official Forums
rachie

trade bug

I have issues when i trade with people at storages, it fails a lot even though i select the items to go into my storage, it tries to place the items in my inventory. As a result I get a failed trade because i can't carry everything. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to get it traded and a lot of times we have to come up with a work around, such as trading a little at a time and having it just go into my inventory. I have tried messing around with the S on the items, moving closer to storage, opening storage first before trade, initiating the trade first. but this bug is quite annoying. please help :)

This happens to me at times also, although its never taken more then 3 tries to successfully trade into/out of storage

There have been reports in the past that if you or they are carrying stuff and try to use to/from storage for the same item, trading gets confused.

so does this mean that i have to totally empty out my inv for trade to work right???uuuuuuuugh

No, just make sure both of you dont have those specific items on you if you are doing storage->storage trading.

Example, if you are buying vials to go to storage, dont be carrying any empty vials, but you can still carry everything else.

I think if you click the accept button very slowly, it will work. I'm not sure if that's what you are seeing, but I think there is some bug that if you click accept twice really fast then the trade fails.

I dunno if this helps, but I was trying to trade the other week with a guildmate, and the trades kept failing. It turned out that we get the same message when we don't have enough EMU and when we don't have enough storage slots.

I often have this problem, often it's because the trade is done too fast... if we wait a few seconds before going from yellow to green 'accept' boxes, it'll work again

I have issues when i trade with people at storages, it fails a lot even though i select the items to go into my storage, it tries to place the items in my inventory. As a result I get a failed trade because i can't carry everything. Sometimes it takes 15 tries to get it traded and a lot of times we have to come up with a work around, such as trading a little at a time and having it just go into my inventory. I have tried messing around with the S on the items, moving closer to storage, opening storage first before trade, initiating the trade first. but this bug is quite annoying. please help :D

Thank you for posting about this, rachie, because I have been having the same exact problem for several months. Glad to know it wasn't just me! :(

I will try all of these recommended solutions again and see what happens.