Eternal Lands Official Forums

I really like the different animals at night and day. And the monsters coming out at night would keep noobs without the MM perk on their toes. Sounds interesting. :omg:

First off, this is a shameless bump because I think it is a good idea and I don't want Entropy to miss it.

Second, is I really like the idea of having one continent day and one night. C1 can be prime for setting special days, etc, and it would neat to see spawns in the grave yards at night.

:(

I like aboiut every single idea posted in this thread.

The only thing I disagree with is the 'bot monsters'. As Aislinn said, they can just be as normal monsters (not even red named invasion monsters, but just like Bob the Gob)

And the day-night difference for c1 and c2 is also a very good and interesting idea, but only when c2 is completely 'done'

It is doable to work there allready, but the whole continent isnt balanced out just yet.

I have read on numerous places on the forums that the devs are working on that atm.

When c2 is completely 'done' than night/day difference is very interesting to have.

Even with a possible c3 in the far future, you can overlap some of the time-zones, like the 2 continents now present in the game get a difference of 1 ingame hour and the 3th continent will be 'at the other side of the ocean' or something and the difference gets larger.

If, for now, continent 2 is completely ready with NPC's and such, the sleeping suggestion for NPC's at night becomes more interesting as well. Except for the taverns, who stay open for the night, but will be closed for the first hour of the daytime, so he can get some rest after the night as well :)

This is almost to good not to come into the game eventually! All the suggestions I read so far!

Lolz

I like this as well.

Another thought how about a town watchmen who will give a mini quest like go clear out the skellies that spawned in the graveyard that night. The reward could be a small amount of coin or a cheap item.

Another more real like thing is when you talk to that guy, you can get diffrent types of quests, like helping clear out the monsters outside of the town, staying at the gate for the monsters that do make it through(hopefuly some would automaticly) and, I know everyone will hate this, getting in trouble for leaving your watch. You could sign up for diffrent shifts, and let npcs be able to get attacked and not be able to function for a while after that, to create a sense that people really should protect the towns. I like master jewlers idea though :hug: