Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bleuren

Harvesting Bug

Sometimes, when I click a flower or an ore... and I click it again accidently in a second or so.. it takes like 30 clicks to get it to get the "You started harvesting" message again, or, I have to switch a map real fast.

My graphics drivers are up to date, so I think it might be a bug.

it takes a certain amount of time for it to start again after you stop, seems to be a lot longer for stuff that'll take you longer to dig. wait a few seconds, half a minute (it's a few seconds for me, but I'm a high level harvester, so I dig faster), something like that, and don't click like crazy... that's rarely a good idea :P

ok I am harvesting hydro, and when I go to restore then harvest again, it takes FOREVER to get it harvestable again, I have to restart..

I have come across this bug, if I was forced to guess as to its cause I would have to say it appears to be in the code for ensuring you only send the command once every .5 seconds, or the code that sends your command to that function.

My workaround is to do something else eg stand up and then continue harvesting, sending a new command seems to clear the problem.

sending a new command seems to clear the problem.
weird... I get this with the new flowers and ores, and the longer it takes me to dig that one, the longer the delay before I can harvest again seems to be...

ed: for wolframite, it's usually more like 3-5 seconds, rather than .5f

Edited by ttlanhil

sending a new command seems to clear the problem.
weird... I get this with the new flowers and ores, and the longer it takes me to dig that one, the longer the delay before I can harvest again seems to be...

ed: for wolframite, it's usually more like 3-5 seconds, rather than .5f

try hydro... I am sitting there killing myself while fiddling around trying to get the thing to mine :wacko: