Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

challenge

I'm the GM of LotS, and me and my guild used to be in this 'RTA' of Markusweck and Cyruss88's.

We left because:

eVe declared war on Markusweck and EWoL due to personal issue with Markusweck.

LotS was allied with eVe

Markusweck tried to force LotS to go to war with eVe (for no reason, just because in the RTA)

So we left...

Anyway, from what I've seen, Markus's behaviour hasn't been good recently. They're RTA is completely pointless/rubbish, and is just used to force the other guilds in it to help each other PK etc etc.

I even asked them in a meeting "So if one of you guilds was to do a 'bagjumping project' would you force all the other RTA guilds to help you?".... They said yes. It's just gonna cause trouble etc.

Anyway, I decided I shall create an RTA (same name), where we discuss politics/issues about guilds like this secretly in a meeting place on the LotS guild map. We will hopefully have a bot for it too, and already have forums and a 'base/centre guild'. We would share services (but not force people to do things like go to war).

If your a GM of a guild and would like to join, feel free to PM Komputa ingame, in forums, or email me at komputa@lots.sethcorps.com

Basically, we would have some fun and discuss issues in EL.

I Used to be in EWoL, I stood up for what I thought was right and what was wrong, Komputa explained the story about the war between eVe and EWoL. EWoL tried dragging LotS into fighting eVe. Lots didnt want to since they're allies. I stood up for Komputa and LotS saying it was unfair that they were getting dragged into Markus's 'Mess'. I got kicked from EWoL. Do you think thats fair. EWoL is supposed to be honourable. Yeh Right.

i like ewols guild politics, cause ewol members are not allowed to Pk anyone !!!

u get kicked if u pk anyone... the great thing is, their GM markusweck loves pking so much ;)

so st00pid, guilds not allowed to PK, but guildmaster has war with 8-10 guilds cause of his pk fights lol

we got soem new donations :icon13::D:D

The Donations till now are:

AngelFaceJ : 5kgc / on HC

PeePer: 500gc / on HC

MagpieLee: 1kgc / on HC

komputa: 2kgc / on HC

Sistema: 3k / on HC

Cleotopia: 1k / on HC - *****AND HE BETS 1GC ON MARKUSWECK*****

i like it - but well ok maybe some1 could bet for markusweck??? ;)

Edited by AngelFaceJo

Maybe if he uses Bod and gets lucky :o

#edit - If he wants to waste 230,000gc on a Weapon, go for it.. -.-'

Edited by Liquid

he first told me he wants to get Branch of Destruction ... n00b wep .. but ok the right wep for him...

Edit: Cleotopia: 1k / on HC - *****AND HE BETS 1GC ON MARKUSWECK*****

He Not She. TY.

i like ewols guild politics, cause ewol members are not allowed to Pk anyone !!!

u get kicked if u pk anyone... the great thing is, their GM markusweck loves pking so much :)

so st00pid, guilds not allowed to PK, but guildmaster has war with 8-10 guilds cause of his pk fights lol

^v^ has war with EwoL for scamming a viking member and for insulting me when i tried to talk with him about what happened. Clicky

Also, he said elsewhere that Lots, ~md~ and rbow (now rare) would help him to not get killed by his scammy act. So we declared war to them as well. Of course, he is not the gm of that guilds, so he cant declare war for them. If the aforementioned guilds dont want war contact some member of vikings or post on our forum. :D

Challenging out someone on a game doesn't solve anything. If he ignores you he clearly doesn't want to talk to you, so why come out here in public looking like a total idiot?

Challenging out someone on a game doesn't solve anything. If he ignores you he clearly doesn't want to talk to you, so why come out here in public looking like a total idiot?

its solves alot acctually, after tommyknocker challenged me and we both fought our differences were solved and have gotten along fine since then. http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fight58ie.jpg

its not only fun to fight in but also fun for the el community to watch, i couldnt even began to count the pm's i got from ppl saying how much they enjoyed the fight and wished they saw much more events like this 1.

-broken

Edited by trotter

Wow, alot of people would benefit from watching big fights in public. Perhaps a challenge like this or not so 'in-the-air' but one that is destined to go ahead could be advertised by a moderator.

People could go watch then.

Edited by roswell_r

i dunno which planet you came from but markus looks like a complete idiot not me

he say's he can take me on 1on1 easy but is scared when i challenge him ;p

no no. The challenge was ignored by markus and the RTA, which means there'd be no fight which I can understand.

markus rationale was that he's giving support to the lower guilds and guys out there who gets killed by the bigger guys whilst training. I think he got a little ahead of himself when he went and attacked eVe (and calling them bagjumpers) which contributed to this big mess.

There's no real point in declaring war with Ewol...none of them except markus goes into pk anyway.

Hardcore, I ain't parting with my Hard earned ca$h without seeing any action.

Lol I killed Markus, wasted another Rosto :evilgrin:

#edit - Typo's.

Edited by Liquid

Lol I killed Markus, wasted another Rosto ;)

#edit - Typo's.

you will feel the wrath of Ewol :P ..... one day... ;p

Well,after reading this entire thread i have to say...

i would pwn you all just like this

Capowned.jpg

How about me vs. all of you?Damn,wouldn't be unfair,cause i would still win :/

Gotta think of something else :confused:

Lol I killed Markus, wasted another Rosto :blink:

#edit - Typo's.

you will feel the wrath of Ewol :confused: ..... one day... ;p

:blink:

:blink::blink::blink::blink: