Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
littlestar

Desert Chimeran Wolves

We recently got a few more fluffy spwans which was really needed, nice work :P . Now we have more then 15 of them yet still there's only 3 desert chims (dc). I don't know how many people train on them now, but they're always occupied. I also know of a quite a few people including myself that could start training on dc's or are really close to start training on them. The thing is, there is no point in using your pick-points so you're able to train on them, since you'll still have to train on fluffy due to lack of spwans.

Guest ohmygod

I agree,

I actually spent a lot of PP so i can train on Mchims just before update, i was doing ok then, but now they kick my ass, so back to the line up for the Dchims

Guest stalag

True.

3 DC spwan is ridiculous for the amount of players that actually can train on them. I am sure there must be a reason why game dev dont increase its number, would be nice to share with the rest of us imo.

The fluffy spwan arent too many, they are normally all busy too, but at least you have a nice chance to get one free.

ummm they are Desert Chims... they cant be spawns n all sorts of places...maybe in TD but.. already enough mosnters there as is. why not harvest/pvp/explore!!! :)))

ummm they are Desert Chims... they cant be spawns n all sorts of places...maybe in TD but.. already enough mosnters there as is. why not harvest/pvp/explore!!! :)))

Err, some people like to train on monster, and since the increment of a/d/p/c of mountain chims, desert chims are mainly the monster to fight when fluffy is to weak for you.

And the spawns are busy almost always, so you need to always harvest/pvp/explore instead of doing what you like.

Afaik Afalcon or w/e is usually at 1 spawn, and dunno if dust moved on but i recall seeing them both after a few horus on different days. it is a problem

i agree also there is too less dcw spawns. and with the recent repawn time of 40 sec everybody who is able to train them makes a spawn busy for like 3h before going to restock.

but there is another problem with chims in general. the drops of chims are a bit strange now compared to fluffies. fluffy trainers get everything nice. dcw only drop ele and gh pots and every ages a book. and comparing the repawn times fluffys are not so much xp wise if you think you can kill about 3 fluffs in the time you can kill 1 dcw. i for myself am happy to go back to fluffs. i have better drops and almost the same xp by using a restore every 15 minutes or so.