Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bleuren

Graphics

I updated my graphics drivers, I updated the correct one, it was clear for an hour, then it went blury.. all you can see is blurred pixils, I restored the driver but it still is blury, that's going on

here's a pic

bleuwn2.jpg

Edited by Bleuren

I think thats what happened just before my computer broke and now wont play anything :)

Try the poor man option in EL.

If not, then I dunno. :)

Edited by Liquid

Try the poor man option in EL.

If not, then I dunno. :)

It has nothing to do with ingame options....

It is giving me blury pixils ONLY on Eternal Lands...

Edited by Bleuren

The poor man option does actually make your EL look like that...

Try turning it off? If not in the options, perhaps el.ini could have it enabled?

Try turning it off? If not in the options, perhaps el.ini could have it enabled?

All poorman does is turn my shaddows and reflections off, I am not having trouble with that, I am having trouble with distorted stuff such in the picture.. I will loolk in the .ini.... if that don't work then I don't know what will..

All poorman does is turn my shaddows and reflections off, I am not having trouble with that, I am having trouble with distorted stuff such in the picture.. I will loolk in the .ini.... if that don't work then I don't know what will..

The games isn't designed to look good at extreme zoom/setting levels. Those little squares you are seeing are the actual pixels used to make the graphics, and your video card cant smooth it out for you.

The games isn't designed to look good at extreme zoom/setting levels. Those little squares you are seeing are the actual pixels used to make the graphics, and your video card cant smooth it out for you.

It did before I updated it...

edit: I restored my computer back to monday, I got sick of trying to figure out what's wrong with it... so, I am not going to have my updated graphics... which was causing the problem

edit2: Ok, I restored to my old graphic driver, for some reason the newer one isn't working right. so.. yea..

here is a picture of it you can see the difference

wwwty1.jpg

Edited by Bleuren

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.