Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Football: English Premiership 06/07

Who'd ya think will be top scorer?

A bone for the person who guesses who I'm thinking of. :D

(should be obvious if youve read the rest of the topic)

Hehe, my dads a Villa fan. :D

Villa used to have a strong team, seem to have gone downhill.. Kinda like N'castle? lol.. I miss the good ol' days of Bobby Robby :)

#edit - Robson, yet another N'castle legend, along with the great Shearer :icon13:

My dad's a Villa fan too, and they seriously are going downhill, i support Leeds and this is about Premiership so i can't say much, but i think West Ham and Reading will bring a few suprises this year (especially after doing so well last year)

I think Duff made the right choice (i'm an irish man myself) following his heart and joining n3wc4st13

Chelsea will win imo even though i dont want them too :(

Hehe, my dads a Villa fan. :D

Villa used to have a strong team, seem to have gone downhill.. Kinda like N'castle? lol.. I miss the good ol' days of Bobby Robby :(

#edit - Robson, yet another N'castle legend, along with the great Shearer :D

My dad's a Villa fan too, and they seriously are going downhill, i support Leeds and this is about Premiership so i can't say much, but i think West Ham and Reading will bring a few suprises this year (especially after doing so well last year)

I think Duff made the right choice (i'm an irish man myself) following his heart and joining n3wc4st13 n00bcastle.

Chelsea will win imo even though i dont want them too :(

Thought I'd edit it up for you..get rid of the spelling mistakes etc. ;)

I really think n00bcastle Arsenal will win the premiership this season. I also think that jowwow is pr0 and that he would pwn me anyday. ;)

Ahhh, your so kind. :D

Thank you. :D

oh you've made an enemy my freind, wait that makes no sense.. anyways, Schevchenko has joined Chelsea (or however you spell his name) and so has Ballack so im afraid they look like winning it this year

Nah...both will underachieve compared to everyones high standards. both should have stayed wwhere they were.

EDIT: spelling mistakes

Edited by jowwow

Man U sold Van teh man :P And signed Carrick \o/

:dry:

Selling horsy was good for united im afraid. Will calm the players a bit im sure. Wonder if the old geezer will get money to buy another striker....

Was convinced Manu was gonna buy Vieira. Im glad they didnt and went for Carrick instead. With Vieira they could have been hard to play. Alex was foolish to wait a season trying o shea, fletcher, giggs andgod knows who in the central position. Was only waiting for neville to get a shot for it.

Either way, its all nice efforts from the rest of the clubs, but mark my words..... its our turn now!

YNWA

Alby the red

Edited by Albazz

Man U sold Van teh man :P And signed Carrick \o/

:o

Finally got rid of that horse faced git :o

Lmao! :hug:

Hmmm, Unt.. Sold alot of players.. Keane, Beckham.. United used to have a good Midfield too.. Ah well. ;)

I'll sign up, and make a League, see which one of EL's members knows footy players the best. :unsure:

What we'll do once there is 15+ people, we all put in the kitty like 1-5kgc and the winner gets like 50%, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 15% and 4th gets 5% or something. Depending on how many people sign up to the league (hopefully many)

I'll signup, not sure how you're gonna guarantee everyone will donate some $ Magpie, but it's a damn good idea!

[EDIT]

I have my team :D Anyone set up the league and have the code?

I already have a team on there. and wouldnt it be better to maybe have the kitty emptied every month? its a long season.

EDIT: Made a League, the name came off the top of my head so if its sucky I can just change it.

Code is 191490-59437

Edited by jowwow

I'm in and joined the league... Team is first pass thrown together.

100 million isn't enough! :D

I like the idea of the kitty, count me in but as money is tight I reckon 2k gc should be limit but as you say Magpielee lets have that discussion when we know how many people are in!

A season is a damned long time, we can end the 'contest' at Xmas Day (half-season point). And then see how long it goes.

btw: I'm in.

btw: Because we're still in pre-season, all transfers are free. After that, you get one 'free transfer' for 0 point deduction, after which it will cost 4pts for every other transfer.

Edited by MagpieLee

I've made my team how do i put it into the EL league?

I've made my team how do i put it into the EL league?

Use the 'Leagues' link on the right hand side once you're logged in. Use the code above posted by jwowow and voila!