Eternal Lands Official Forums
Scratch

C.O.R.E.

What is inside the CORE?

Continual Improvement

Obey the Law (game rules & guild bylaws)

Respect

Environment Awareness (i.e. everything a monster/animal drops has a use)

short tag is THK

Toughness-this doesn't just mean fighting. It means self-sufficient.

Honor-can also be replaced with humor

Knowledge-look in the encyclopedia before asking, explore & investigate

Join and be at the CORE of Eternal Lands.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/CORE4THK/index.php? pop in and say hi

I will be adding a guild only message board.

Looking into making a guild map & bots.

p.s.

If anyone knows of any free message boards, let me know. I have found a few but don't like the controls.

things I am looking for:

few advertisements

no pop-ups

non-member viewing posting section

member only viewing posting section

member specific viewing posting section

Edited by sa1em

Both Invision Power Boards ad phpBB can do that what you want for the forums.

Both Invision Power Boards ad phpBB can do that what you want for the forums.

AAHHHH! CORE will now declare war on CEL! How dare you reply to my post. ;)

just kidding :P

I am honored to have your input. Thanks.

And thanks for the quick link vwpro.

I have had a few guild members, but none have been as loyal or as intelligent as Xcaliber13. He is a fine example of a C.O.R.E. guild member and more than worthy of the THK tag. In a short time, he will have to leave Eternal Lands for a real world adventure. Hopefully, he will have the opportunity to drop by EL, but he doubts it. At the completion of he quest, I am sure that everyone will be glad of his return. When you see him, wish him well in his endeavor. In his honor, I will change the CORE tag to XCAL. This is a temporary change.

To leave him a message:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/CORE4THK/index.php?showtopic=40

I had tried to post about Xcaliber13 here for the past couple of days but for some reason couldn't. I see that the post actually managed to get through yesterday but oddly did not bump the thread. I put the message out via the chat channels in game because I was having trouble posting here. For those that endured this, I apologize and thank you. For those that didn't, may you find yourself in the underworld missing your best equipment.

So let me understand you - if someone put up with you spamming channels (a paraphrase of your words) they're ok, but if not you wish them dead?

C

O

Respect -.-

E

So let me understand you - if someone put up with you spamming channels (a paraphrase of your words) they're ok, but if not you wish them dead?

C

O

Respect -.-

E

I sent it out over the chat channels 4 times in two days. 3 times in 4 hours the first day & one time in 2 hours the second. I also tried to make sure I didn't interupt a conversation. I don't see how you could consider that spamming. I have seen others do similar things with far more frequency and no apologies. The whiners gave me no respect so none is returned.

C

O

Respect -.-

E

I sent it out over the chat channels 4 times in two days. 3 times in 4 hours the first day & one time in 2 hours the second. I also tried to make sure I didn't interupt a conversation. I don't see how you could consider that spamming. I have seen others do similar things with far more frequency and no apologies. The whiners gave me no respect so none is returned.

I never saw your posts, so I didn't say you were spamming, that is just what your own post
For those that endured this
sounded like. I am not trying to draw you into a fight or anything similar, but whining - do you refer to whining on the posted thread or whining on the channel after you posted (which channel - offtopic or on channels 1-19?)?

Your post actually could be construed quite easily as "anyone who saw my channel post and it bothered them may live, all others (including those not in channel or afk) should die and lose their best item" - that is how I took it hence my original reply

So let me understand you
Meh (heh the perfect word for this) whatever.

do you refer to whining on the posted thread or whining on the channel after you posted (which channel - offtopic or on channels 1-19?)?

Your post actually could be construed quite easily as "anyone who saw my channel post and it bothered them may live, all others (including those not in channel or afk) should die and lose their best item" - that is how I took it hence my original reply

So let me understand you
Meh (heh the perfect word for this) whatever.

I sent it over channel 4 but accidentally on 24. :o I am sure no one else has ever made that mistake.

As for the misunderstanding, that happens but I did only mean the people that don't have friends so they complain about everything to get attention.

As for the misunderstanding, that happens but I did only mean the people that don't have friends so they complain about everything to get attention.
I give up I really truly absolutely give up.

C O Respect E.

Enough said :o

You still are misunderstanding me. I tried to be very respectful when I sent it out over the chat channel. There were those that did not respect my desire to make the announcement ,thus disrespecting my guild member and caused me to lose my respect for them.

You all have my respect until you do something to cause me to lose that respect. :o