Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kat

Beekeeper--not able to get on

The title pretty much says it all.

Beekeeper asked me to post this because he is not able to get on the forums.

For some reason Beekeeper aka james_hanna is able to go online in the morning and not at night.

When he tries to go on at night it says he is banned.

He and his daughter, kissable22 are not able to get on during the night. However, for Beekeepers sceondary character James_Hanna, just can't get on at all.

Any help would be much appreciated from beekeeper and his daughter kissable22

Now, what i find weird is the fact he can get on in the morning and not the night. He must have got something confused in which he was able to get on this morning and not tonight....i'm not sure, maybe i just didn't hear him correctly.

if they banned you, that would have banned your IP or isp address making you not able to get on at all, correct?

just a bit weird if you ask me.

-Kat

What do you mena he is not able to get on the forums???

Most likely he has some parenting shit firewall which is set to not allow certain connections at certain times, or something like that.

There is a "beekeepers" (with the s) showing as a member in forums, so if that is him, he was able to register and was approved.

If that isn't him, what name was he trying to register in forums under?

i'm pretty sure that is him...

As for the other stuff, i really don't know.

He got my msn and IMed me on the 28th. so, if i see him online again, i'll talk to him about it

I have seen beekeepers online for the last 3 days. Not sure if it is the same one or not.

Guest beekeepers

My ISP or IP is still banned. I will look into the firewall issue thanks and yes I have been able to post 2. This is the second posting still trying to play eternal lands, been on for the last three days playing and sense last night no new problems until about 10 PM. Thanks again looking forward to playing again, when I can got back into game.