Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aravan

Blood_Axe

Blood_Axe tells nOObs to follow him and he leads them to tiryum and kills them (he waits til they finish the nOOb quest) then takes there stuff he ttried to do it to me after i reset and he said follow me so i did when i noticed he was taking me to tiryum i went along with it and as soon as i got in there he attacked and u killed him in 1 hit he lost all the stuff he took from the nOObs and some of his own stuff ( steel chainmail and cuisses) he asked for it back and i said no then he said im reporting u to a mod then i said im reporting u and he said theres nothing i did and then i ignored him (i got proof that he lead nOObs i followed him twice)

If he do with true noobs (people without guild and with very low skills) it should be on the abuse section instead.

a n00b who kills n00bs? :stare: who woulda thunk it?

We see it all the time, take a look at people in =Hc=. :mace:

a n00b who kills n00bs? :D who woulda thunk it?

We see it all the time, take a look at people in =Hc=. :D

[sarcasm]

Yeah, i killed or made run your friends Xanter, Liquid, Fireballs, Tsunami49874986, Swetthang, Clockus, Antiroot, all noobs, of course. :mace::stare:

[/sarcasm]

Edited by Lorck

a n00b who kills n00bs? :D who woulda thunk it?

We see it all the time, take a look at people in =Hc=. :D

[sarcasm]

Yeah, i killed or made run your friends Xanter, Liquid, Fireballs, Tsunami49874986, Swetthang, Clockus, Antiroot, all noobs, of course. :D:stare:

[/sarcasm]

Dont forget me Lorck :D You made me run on the no drop day... i used tele to range and changed directions..I think you are still looking for me :P (btw I got killed by cash tring to sneak out the other exit :mace: )

Nah, i dont even saw you there, probably i was hunting someone redtagged. I remember killing Kibora and making her run, but not you.

Anyways, my post is a reply of what he said, that hc is a guild of noobs who kill noobs. Err, if i am a noob at least i got style because i won fights against people which he considere pr0 for having high stats. You probably dont have the same game know knowledge of them, nor comparable stats and its not as famous as them, so thats why you was not included on your list.

EDIT: Oh, and that list only includes people that is or was in JusT (diablox' guild).

Edited by Lorck

LOL! WHO EVER BELIVED HIM IS A NOOB :icon13::blush: FOLOWED A GUY YESTERDAY AND THATS WAT HAPPEND TO ME NOOBS!!!!!!!! :huh::)

What's sad is you supporting two top teams from UK Prem League. :P

Otherwise, you followed him. He didn't make you.

N00bs problem that they follow, but still, i hate persons like that. But nothing against the rules.

N00bs problem that they follow, but still, i hate persons like that. But nothing against the rules.

it is against the rules to lure a true newbie to a pk area they just dont get it yet.