Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Promose

Hey all ;) ive been missing for some time but i have returned so... TOPIC!

I believe we should have a tutorial for animated siggies and avatars since so many people ask about them, it would probably help stem the posts that are pretty much the same topic. If anyone who know how to animate siggies and avatars would like to make a tutorial it would make me very very very happy :wacko: .

(I would do it, but i dont know how to animate meself :sneaky: ) another great reason to have a tutorial :mace: . So... if there already is a tutorial, umm, well.... just call me stupid and give me a link lol.

Edit: woa... i need to change my siggy and avatar really bad :rolleyes:

Edited by Promose

I just got my animated hobbes off a free website. Which is called avatarity. Avatarity Link To Website What you do is just browse then choose a avatar that you like. (Note: Not all of them are animated.) It explains itself on how to make into your avatar. :rolleyes: Hope that helps you. :wacko:

Edited by HavingFun

Thanks :wacko: but i was hoping for a tutorial for a homemade animated thingymobobin... thanks anyways!

Your welcome. :wacko: I'm sure it could tell you how to make ones from scratch somewhere online, but I would imagine it would involve some level of programing knowledge. Which not eveyone has.

Don't forget, it has to fall under these guidelines:

25. Signatures & Avatars

Stay away from flashy, hectic and annoying pictures, especially when animated.

Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size and no larger than 50 KB.

Keep signatures limited to any combination of text and images that doesn't exceed 80 pixels of height and 640 pixels of length. Signatures must be no larger than 50 KB.

What can and cannot be included in signatures and images follows the same rules and regulations as anything else posted in these forums.

To find out these specifications, right click on your picture and this information is where it says: properties.

You really have to be careful with animated pics as well, that they don't exceed the 50KB.

Stay away from flashy, hectic and annoying pictures, especially when animated.

Really, Hobbes is teh :D but I think this line totally applies to HavingFun's avatar... :icon13:

Aaaah.. *much* better! :icon13: