Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Member profiles woud be cool

Those who want others here to know about them have already talked about themselves and/or shown pictures here in forums. Not everybody wants their private life on public display.

seems like it would be a nice things..as some players dont have an account on forums, yes... there are players that have played for a few months that dont have one...-.-.... anywho, like the CARD button here on the forums it would be cool to see a small window open and if they have things in there you can see them, but if they dont, No Profile Provided

Check gossip bot, you can leave a short bio of yourself at the bot which is shown when someone uses 'about' command (I believe scafativ can explain it better).

Edited by LadyReni

Check gossip bot, you can leave a short bio of yourself at the bot which is shown when someone uses 'about' command (I believe scafativ can explain it better).

And I'd be happy to. Everyone can create an up to four line biography / description of themselves on gossip. It will be displayed to people who type "/gossip about yourcharname", alone with your stats, when you were last on, etc.

To set your bio, do the following:

/gossip mybio # biography line….

You must place a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in the # position. The length of the text is limited as any pm is.

Example:

/gossip mybio 1 I was a green little boy growing up in South Redmoon.

Enjoy!

scafativ