Eternal Lands Official Forums
superdoctor

vampireloren =

LOL, so vamp == Robin Hood, steal from the evil riches to give to the good poor people?

LOL, back at you....well my good man....lets just say I dont know if they are good...they certainly were new

so...in game terms that makes them poor.

If you need further explanation ...just call it redistribution.....or even karma :wub:

Let me just run this past you all.......'bouta week ago while while pvping Ejderha (who i guess is one of the versions of Doctor) Attacked both me and my partner. I died to the mana drain and harm cast. I only lost a small amount of stuff... so whatever, it sucks, its a petty way to pk....but its the nature of the game.

I did not post.....nor pm....nor even answer his stupid running commentary directed at me. A few days later while training in the summoning arena at SK.....just me and a cyclops ....I get joined by atilla standing waiting his chance..... again this is his right.... I dissed the cyclops...but he pkd me.

Did i mention???did i complain??? did i ask for my stuff back??? nope!. This time it was more costly...1mm cape, 1 serp, 1 steel chain, 1shield, some srs and he...oh and i forgot one damaged pair of greaves and one ditto pair of cuisses. I did think his guild and mine...had a non aggression policy. He immediately offered my things on the market channel....NP...that is the nature of the game.

I took my chances.....and accepted the cost.

BUT!!!! what goes around comes around....tonight while on my way to CM.... i see Ejderha.....and as I see him ...i see a bag...which i klik on. ( I have always returned..watched over...and looked after dbs)...

Ejderha typed that it was atillas bag..... Let me describe the feeling...it was like 3 numbers on the lottery..you think thats handy.

Out of this bag I took...1 serp...1not damaged set of greaves...1steel shield...and some essence.

I am still out a mm cape.....

Is this bag jumping oh yes!!! did it feel good...you betcha!!!! am i going to keep the stuff ??nope.

I fully accept that others might find my actions dishourable....if my guild feels it has caused a problem...i accept that they must take action. Have I bag jumped before...no...will i do it again??? doubt it.

But....big but, if you take from me....well..all i can say is dont die near me.

and the biggest joke is that atilla pmd me and asked for his stuff back....as he was "training".

Met a nice newbie on Isla Prima ...who now has a serp sword and steel shield...it maybe some time before they can wield it:)

you use........alot..........of dots.......when.....you type.....stuff>...< :wub:

EDIT: did i mention your a prick?

Edited by Ghengas

What goes around comes around...Atilla pk'd Vamp (who was NOT redtagged at the time) while pvping....Vamp took the opportunity to take revenge on Atilla (who has been since redtagged)...

Yes I dont like bagjumping, but having known Vamp for about a year now, and knowing the type of player he is, and having seen the numerous db's he's returned (even to redtags).....I can't be upset with him.

I am usually on cool terms with Atilla. but I can't fault VampireLoren for his actions. Pk'ing is just another form of bagjumping. Especially when it is the dishonorable kind :whistle:

Did Atilla bagjump you ? I can' t seem to find in your post that he did. He was in PK when he took your stuff.. he killed you. Did you kill him ? No fluffy did.

(Please tell me if i read/understand wrong).

Ok explanation....as req'd.

#1 no he didnt

#2 yes he was in pk....you will notice no complaint from me...correct?.

'#3 I dont know how he died.

and lastly...and i am sure you already guessed this it was done to piss em both off. :( suprised you asked actually :)

rofl, so you did actually BJump him, after he died to a Fluffy (which I know he trains on)

When all he did was PK you, and take your stuff.. And another thing That Cyc spawn is multi.. Next time, wait for him to atk you then diss him+the cyc, kk?

You dont need to roll on the floor.... I covered all in my first reply.

and accept all the scorn you and others may wish to send my way :P

and you know what???? I dont give a twopenny ****(deleted word but it does rhyme with cart)

she bag jumped me as well in gob cave in votd i lost my cuisses.... she said i could beat it and if i died she would save my db for me so i did when i got back i asked if i could have it back she said "why?" i said because u said u would save it for me and then she signed out and then came back on later (like an hour later) and im asked if i could have it back now and she said omfg i dont give stuff back then i died again and lost nothing good then i asked again and then she said ummmmm i died and then logged out again i havent seen her since

she bag jumped me as well in gob cave in votd i lost my cuisses.... she said i could beat it and if i died she would save my db for me so i did when i got back i asked if i could have it back she said "why?" i said because u said u would save it for me and then she signed out and then came back on later (like an hour later) and im asked if i could have it back now and she said omfg i dont give stuff back then i died again and lost nothing good then i asked again and then she said ummmmm i died and then logged out again i havent seen her since

Wasn't it more like vanpirenegra? She has similar name and known bagjumper, maybe a confusion here...

Check you chat_log better, just to be sure.

wasn't me.....not guilty....nien...niet...nope.

nita get rid of ur avatar man, i meating ffs :P

thats a nice ava...i like it. look away as you eat ;)

im eating********

OH that clears it up :D:):confused: so your EATING ff's?? .... and ff is??.... friendly fight? :confused::confused:

Edit... Or is ff ...fish fingers? :P

Edited by SharkBite

im eating********

OH that clears it up :):P:( so your EATING ff's?? .... and ff is??.... friendly fight? :confused::confused:

Edit... Or is ff ...fish fingers? :P

Fish fingers \o/

i r think he r mean ffs kk?

for fuck sake!?!?

lol... well yes that would make sense :P

but i dont think the avatar is stomach churning.... It is more likely to assist in the evacuation of the food from your digestive system at a rapid rate :P