Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shadeslayer

xleminemxl bagjummed my stuff

We need a bit more information than this before this post rates an outlaw post. First of all, killing people and looting there remains is not bagjumping. Also , we would need to know what guild you and your friend are in. If FUBR is enemy, expect an attack. Also, we need to know if he said anything about not attacking you.

Plus if he is calling him a bagjumper because of this incident, its a lie, from what i can tell from the info provided there was no bagjumping, just pvp while train. :icon13:

You were in a pk arena..................... to PK.............. and you die............... you lost your stuff........ he aint a bagjumper your a cry baby.

And it's rude when he is trying to sell something and you blurt out in the market don't buy from him he's a bagjumper is flat rude...

In my opinion several of your recent replies in this forum have been rude aswell ... including this one.

We all know it's perfectly legal to kill anyone in PK and keep their stuff, it's just outlawish to do it to people far weaker than you while they're PVPing.

So (in my humble opinion of course) the events justified a post, all you had to do was point out that the "crime" wasn't bagjumping, no need to call the original poster names.

I agree the event justified a post. I just think the post needs a different topic. As in pk while training, but not bagjumping. And without knowing the attackee's guilds, we dont know if xleminexl was just attacking an enemy or if he just wanted to. If i recall correctly FUBR does allow pvp during train IF it is an enemy. but i could be wrong im not too sure about their pk rules.

Im gonna quit posting i have posted wayyy to many times about this. Sorry about putting all this in here.

Edited by fyrrflyy

You were in a pk arena..................... to PK.............. and you die............... you lost your stuff........ he aint a bagjumper your a cry baby.

And it's rude when he is trying to sell something and you blurt out in the market don't buy from him he's a bagjumper is flat rude...

Hey KingBrian/Bleuren...weren't you the one that cried cause Enyo/Savyl pk'd your ass? You have no right to call ANYONE a crybaby as much crying and bitching as you do.

BTW..fyrr....shade is YOUR guildie lol.

Edited by LadyWolf

If FUBR was your enemy, congratz to xleminemxl.

If FUBR was not your enemy, you should still post here, but not as "bagjummed".

Anyway, xleminemxl is newb, is always in pk maps with low stats (sign jumping of course), train a bit and you will be able to get your revenge. :)

EDIT: Oh, LW completly owned Bleuren, rofl. :P

Edited by Lorck

OMG now i feel so stupid and embarrassed. I dont log into the game as much as i used to, so i kinda forgot who everyone in the guild is other than the ones who were the ones who invited me into guild. Ummm....shade....sorry about being rude which i guess is what i was , but umm just look at it as constructive criticism mmkay? much love

-Fyrr

But on second thought now that i realize shade is my guildie (smacks self) , what xleminexl did WAS wrong indeed, as IRON has ally with FUBR, so this is indeed worthy of an outlaw post.

Edited by fyrrflyy

Lorck is right, train hard and revenge shall be yours. You gotta pay attention to the tag colors when you are training. if you see redtags hovering near, always be prepared to get attacked.

I believe Fubr disbanded tonight, not long after this incident, and L&O refused to let xleminemlx in because of this incident, since they are friendly with IRON.

OOooo, i did not know of this. Partially becuase of the nice guy i am, and partially because im so embarrassed of not realizing youre my guildie shadeslayer, pm me with what you lost and ill give you 2 of everything you lost. (forum pm)

Edited by fyrrflyy

Hey KingBrian/Bleuren...weren't you the one that cried cause Enyo/Savyl pk'd your ass? You have no right to call ANYONE a crybaby as much crying and bitching as you do.

Different story, I suggest if you don't want me to talk to you, then shutup.

Edited by Bleuren

Different story, I suggest if you don't want me to talk to you, then shutup.

How is it different? You were in a pk area annoying someone..He was in a pk area training...if anything YOUR being pk'd was more justified than his. IMHO you need anger management classes young man.

-Post edit-

I am not arguing with you anymore ladywolf leave me along and I will leave you alone..

Edited by Bleuren

Were you there no, stop acting like your god okay, and get off your butt and do something useful for yourself rather than talking crap about people all day, better yet, can you just fall of the face of the eart?

Its funny how often people resort to this kind of insult when they dont got any argument.

EDIT: Bleuren, you was owned and cried, and you had far less reasons to cry than the person who started this thread. You said to me "i chat a lot" in game, so plz do something useful like training you combat stuff or your production of itens instead of talking and talking and talking.

Edited by Lorck