Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wexy

Raziel - scammer or call it however you want

Does a #leave_guild and lies that he left for PVP, then when someone kills him he asks to help him get his stuff back. Later says that there was no one in the guild to kick him for PVP which puts another question up, with who did he intend to PVP then? Now I have to make up for the stuff that he got back.

Anyhow he's no comming back in DIE!.

:)

Wait, so... are you saying he left to PVP, because noone was online to kick him? Maybe the other person didnt have the rank to kick someone either, so he left. Then during pvp or after got killed, asked for help and you are refusing to help and instead you abandon him? Only because he left for pvp and then got killed?

Either you put this up so odd that Im getting it totally wrong or either you should think things over. 0.o

Wait, so... are you saying he left to PVP, because noone was online to kick him? Maybe the other person didnt have the rank to kick someone either, so he left. Then during pvp or after got killed, asked for help and you are refusing to help and instead you abandon him? Only because he left for pvp and then got killed?

Either you put this up so odd that Im getting it totally wrong or either you should think things over. 0.o

LOL, Ok, I didn't want to post this too but the real reason he left was that he was scared that enemy guilds will PK him. The PVP thing was just a lie...

Oooh, now I get it, could have mentioned that right away. Its a quite important thingy in the post. Looked sort of odd.

Then when he was 0wnz0red he asked for guild's help and lied because of this? If that is currect he is a scammer and a lamer.