Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Knight

Best trade youve ever made, or the best thing youve ever found in a bag

lolz master capes owned :P

well.............I did find a thermal in a db in the sewers at the magic school.

and i gotta a neat reward from its owner.

But, the best thing ever...was just recently. :(:icon13::)

sounds like you know more than your saying!!!

and curious what did master/doom/fighter capes do? \o/ came like 3months after the crash or abouts never found out

lolz master capes owned :D

well.............I did find a thermal in a db in the sewers at the magic school.

and i gotta a neat reward from its owner.

But, the best thing ever...was just recently. :icon13:;):D

Atilla's db?

sounds like you know more than your saying!!!

Man, you need to read the forums more. I don't read outlaws and I still know about it. :-P

.i sold s2e for ..... 2,5k gc about 6 months ago ^^

.traded my mirror cloack for 2 bp cloacks then sold the 2 BP cloacks for 4k gc each ....

.sold the magic sword of a friend and got a 50k gc reward.

.sold another magic sword of an other friend and got a 20k gc reward.

.bought steel long of fire for 22k gc + serp ( serp was worth 8k at this time), and sold it back for 75k gc :(

i think thats all

on my second or third week in EL i traded everything in my storage/inventory (about 5k worth of stuff at the time :icon13:) for a plate torso (worth 12k at the time), then lost the plate torso ~20 min later in pk, did #kill_me_yes, and started over the next day with a new char. :blink:

idk if this counts but a few weeks ago i sold 700 polar bear furs for 100gc so i could pay for a c2 trip :( ive had some poor times, yes. ;)

once i got thermal s2e from pk but got killed on the way out of the map and lost it :o

on my second or third week in EL i traded everything in my storage/inventory (about 5k worth of stuff at the time :P) for a plate torso (worth 12k at the time), then lost the plate torso ~20 min later in pk, did #kill_me_yes, and started over the next day with a new char. :P

idk if this counts but a few weeks ago i sold 700 polar bear furs for 100gc so i could pay for a c2 trip :P ive had some poor times, yes. :P

once i got thermal s2e from pk but got killed on the way out of the map and lost it :P

I don't know if there is an award???

but if there is....guess you won it :P..........................

is that really the best thing that has happened to you in this game????

Edited by vampireLOREN

saved and traded and mixed&sold my way to 80kgc then bought 20 efe (when they were at 4kgc) and the next day they started to drop in price...

(only just got thru the last of those)

After much discussion, took antisocial along with Xanter, despite not having read ALL the books out there for research but figured it was no big burden for me to pass over cash to a guildy to buy em in for me at wsc library (which at that time ingame was the ONLY bookseller) and the next day......booksellers sprouted outa teh woodwork all over c1.

Sold off and also traded a load of s2e with n00bs for steel longs/iron sword n broads so i could actually make some cash from trik instead of having useless s2e rotting in my storage and yes, you guessed it ...the next day...hydro ore was announced as possibly requiring s2e swords...

I really gotta work on my timing.

Topic explains it, Personally my best trade was:

45K for a perfectly new Branch of Destruction

Post basicly anything that has happened to you!

,Knight

I forgot this......'bouta a year ago, had just split from my guild owed another player 30k

not a clue how long it was going to take to work that amount..........so bought 5 EFE (buy 5 get one free) from the shop...to repay my ex guild buddy. I had difficulty in making contact with her.....remember EFE were higher value then, was going to give her 5....for the debt.

Anyway on to the best of times :sneaky:

Remember when the Ants were based at TG??? OMG...that was great I spent 4 hours a night for just over a month just with the Ants. At the end.....I had 300k gc....a full store....like 3.8 k meat 900 rabbit skins 1200 red snake....tons of stuff. Repaid my guildmate the 30 k.... yep that was good.

oh and the thermal two edge..i sold and bought back three times from the same player.....each time making a profit.....in the end i donated it to enyo to use as a prize in her guild competition.

Edited by vampireLOREN