Eternal Lands Official Forums
roswell_r

Well Worth Suggestion

Today was a no drop day and I saw alot of people running around all juiced up. I decided to go to KF to check things out. Was hoping to see a few good fights. Now for the majority of players not all know how people fight or what goes on in PK maps.

I entered KF. There was a large group of people just sitting around at the entrance and low and behold someone pk'd me. Im not too crabby about that but I was hoping to last a little longer on the map and see something interesting.

So my suggestion is:

In the game you have areas like arena's which are designated PK, this is based off your coord/grid system as you can also have areas you cannot use magic. I vote that you should make the Dirt Paths in KF and other PK maps NO PK! This would give people the chance to walk around KF safe and sit and watch.

This may cause some issues where people could flee from a fight and run to the path. But maybe theres a way to prevent this to keep the PKers happy as I think this is a very good suggestion.

Today was a no drop day and I saw alot of people running around all juiced up. I decided to go to KF to check things out. Was hoping to see a few good fights. Now for the majority of players not all know how people fight or what goes on in PK maps.

I entered KF. There was a large group of people just sitting around at the entrance and low and behold someone pk'd me. Im not too crabby about that but I was hoping to last a little longer on the map and see something interesting.

So my suggestion is:

In the game you have areas like arena's which are designated PK, this is based off your coord/grid system as you can also have areas you cannot use magic. I vote that you should make the Dirt Paths in KF and other PK maps NO PK! This would give people the chance to walk around KF safe and sit and watch.

This may cause some issues where people could flee from a fight and run to the path. But maybe theres a way to prevent this to keep the PKers happy as I think this is a very good suggestion.

There are PK arenas for when mixed PK & non-PK is desirable.

So my suggestion is:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...ndpost&p=242165

But not everybody goes to arena's to pk. For example there were 10-15 people at the entrance just then and if the dirt paths were safe like a tunnel people could walk through them and watch people fight.

Id like to hear from people that aren't affiliated with the game. Players that pk and players that dont PK. more the latter.

But not everybody goes to arena's to pk. For example there were 10-15 people at the entrance just then and if the dirt paths were safe like a tunnel people could walk through them and watch people fight.

If you want to safely watch, go to an arena. That is why they were made. All pk maps are not made to have safe bystanders, nor will they be. We have some of each, and it will stay that way.

So my suggestion is:

Not much into pk, but, isnt this a way for bagjumpers to stay safe while they choose their next victim? :D

yeh that would piss me off to no extent. wsc arena annoys many of us already, cuz noobs sit there call u names n dumb stuff but u cant pk them, this would be really annoying =/

btw no magic = no pk ?_?

Edited by Atlantis

lol imagine people like bralex and cokphay go start a new trend

road jumping

same as pole jumping but then with a road -_-