I need some help with my guild  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe 25 i think 30 is too high...
    • Not sure...
    • I don't care....

I was thinking my guild is full with lots of people with like 10/10 a/d and 20 harvest so i thought of changing my guild to a level over 30 what do you think?

Edited by duckyo

And Also it is good to actually lvl your members up B) Cant stay 10/10 a/d for too long :icon13:

The main purpose (IMHO) of having a guild is to create a sub-community. If you do not have a circle of guildless friends than you do not have the reason to make a guild.

Ok i'm confused now

Ok i'm confused now

Guilds should only be around if they have a purpose. The people in that guild should fit that purpose. Pretty simple really.

It is perfectly reasonably to have a guild that is just a bunch of friends... but the only people in it should be those friends. Or a guild can be a bunch of PK'ers, but it should contain PK'ers (and that generally "real" PK'ers are going to want to raise there stats and thus train their butts off etc).

Guest Trojan_Knight

Yeah, go to kill beavers together :P

What is the purpose of your guild? Make the requirement fit the purpose!

Not a bad idea, but I think the point being made, is just to try and do some things together. This will provide a few things.. One get yall to better know each other if not done so already. Two help all of you gain exp, which is why we're basically all here. And thats to try and be the best in what ever skill we are implimenting most of our time towards. Also the second part of the quote I dont think I could of said better myself. :)

Ok i'm confused now

Guilds should only be around if they have a purpose. The people in that guild should fit that purpose. Pretty simple really.

It is perfectly reasonably to have a guild that is just a bunch of friends... but the only people in it should be those friends. Or a guild can be a bunch of PK'ers, but it should contain PK'ers (and that generally "real" PK'ers are going to want to raise there stats and thus train their butts off etc).

Another great post. I had to quote it. Due to like stated, find a reason or purpose for your community. If not have purpose, then why be? I know this thread may be a lil old, just unsure if I should of posted on it or not. But I did like some of the responses that were given. And just thought to either add my 2 cents, or give an applause for a great reply imo..

Regards

TK

I've decieded i'm going to sell my guild, All the members are not even ative and it's a bit annoying owning a guild with 45/49 a/d and all the member's you've got have about 10/10 a/d...

lvls dont matter, its who is in the guild.

just accept people who you like and get on with...

lvls dont matter, its who is in the guild.

just accept people who you like and get on with...

Very true....

(im duckyo at thelethalmoo's house and typed this in without thinking :unsure:)

Edited by thelethalmoo