Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rasere

picy

Piper said when it hits 1337 votes, you only have it displaying 1140 at a low quality. But here, I took a screenshot at 1337 for you:

el1337voteshand.jpg

Edit: ok, for real now. It finally hit 1337:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/haz...el1337votes.jpg

Edited by Hazor

I should've hoped the first was painfully obvious that it was edited. The second was edited, yes, and anyone with knowledge of image editing would've noticed the first '3' was one pixel to the left. I didn't, Ember pointed it out to me, and I've fixed it now.

Someone could've also checked mpogd.com to know it wasn't real. But Hazor can't seem to make a joke without people picking away at it. :x

lol Hazor...Piper didn't say WHEN we have 1337 votes. He just said to put a pic of 1337 votes. :)

I know its a joke, but hey...might as well cashhin

I should've hoped the first was painfully obvious that it was edited. The second was edited, yes, and anyone with knowledge of image editing would've noticed the first '3' was one pixel to the left. I didn't, Ember pointed it out to me, and I've fixed it now.

Someone could've also checked mpogd.com to know it wasn't real. But Hazor can't seem to make a joke without people picking away at it. :x

Ya or you could have just looked at the percentages....In the obviously 'msPainted' one EL had 9.03% of the votes, and when it was 1337 it still had 9.03% of the votes...and the others didn't change...

:)

Photoshop, actually, not paint. =d And yeah, um, you're probably one of very few who would've noticed the percentage.. xD

And I'd suggest against bringing up 9 day old posts, unless it's something important or very relevant. :S

Edited by Roja