Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilJoe

DevilSlayerr

I was pvping with gallardo in tarsengaard magic school. We're both pretty low-level fighters, actually i only had 30/30 health as a result of experimenting with weird physique/coord/instinct/vitality combinations, so unfortunately quite tasty bait for PKers and scammers :/

DevilSlayerr walked in and PK'd gallardo, then tried to PK me but I managed to diss quickly and then go out through the door into the non-PK area. For the next 7 minutes, DevilSlayerr tried to convince me that he hadn't taken gallardo's deathbag, and that I should go in and retrieve it. He used a number of tactics to try to trick me:

1) Pretended to walk away from the door so I feel that he won't PK me... However I tried going into the arena and then quickly going back out, and every time i did that, I noticed him stepping forward.

2) He sat right outside the door and said "afk". (Very obvious tactic)

3) He told me he would #beam and then he clicked on the door to the arena. I called his bluff and surely enough, a moment later he came walking back through the door so clearly he didn't #beam at all.

4) He pm'd me saying "bye" and then disconnected, but then reconnected 1 second later.

Here is an excerpt from the chat:

[10:12:58] korosu: use diss!

[10:13:01] Angels have been sent to assist gallardo

[10:13:34] DevilSlayerr: bag

[10:13:44] korosu: what, i'm supposed to believe that you'll just give the bag back?

[10:13:45] DevilSlayerr: get bag

[10:13:52] korosu: walk the other direction 30 steps and then i'll get the bag back

[10:13:53] DevilSlayerr: its there...

[10:14:13] DevilSlayerr: i swear

[10:14:23] korosu: i don't trust you

[10:14:27] DevilSlayerr: its there!!

[10:14:44] DevilSlayerr: lol?

[10:14:47] DevilSlayerr: ot is

[10:14:50] DevilSlayerr: *it

[10:14:56] korosu: further

[10:15:02] korosu: further

[10:15:05] DevilSlayerr: no

[10:15:06] DevilSlayerr: lol

[10:15:11] korosu: then i don't trust you :blush:

[10:15:33] DevilSlayerr: afk

[10:15:38] korosu: yeah right like i believe that

[10:15:42] korosu: get lost, i'm not going in there

[10:16:08] DevilSlayerr: its there

[10:16:11] DevilSlayerr: afk

[10:16:15] korosu: then go get it and give it to me with trade window

[10:17:32] DevilSlayerr: see

[10:17:38] korosu: yea i see you walking back too

[10:17:50] DevilSlayerr: so u believe me

[10:18:03] DevilSlayerr: take it

[10:18:03] korosu: every time i go in there i see you walking close

[10:18:06] korosu: you're trying to pk me

[10:18:12] korosu: if you honestly don't want to kill me, then go away

[10:18:14] DevilSlayerr: ill beam...

[10:18:27] [PM to DevilSlayerr: lol nice try noob... i know you didn't beam, you just clicked on the door]

[10:18:37] [PM from DevilSlayerr: ?]

[10:18:46] [PM from DevilSlayerr: the bag will disapear quik]

[10:18:53] [PM to DevilSlayerr: come back outside the door, i know you are tricking me]

[10:18:59] [PM from DevilSlayerr: wtf!]

[10:19:23] [PM from DevilSlayerr: nvm lol bye]

[10:19:56] DevilSlayerr: lmao

[10:20:03] DevilSlayerr: its still there

Edited by korosu

I have had low lifers try this with me before.. if they kill folks jsut because it's obvious they can't be trusted.

well, i dont know if the sewers are like some other pk areas (5 second attack rule), but if u popped down then popped back up, was the bag still there? if it was there, you should have taken the opportunity to see (not saying you didnt make a good decision, but just what i would have done) if your friends stuff was in it. In the sewers there is the part that is not pk (the lv higher tube w/ the fem gob in it), so if you were to go down and quickly get on the bag and he was to go down, you could quickly run away and into the non-pk part and hopefully get your friends bag as well. But too bad your friend was killed, hope he didnt lose too much.

We were in the upstairs TG arena. Anyway, eventually I did see what was in the bag, but he only left a few minor healing pots to lure me there... He bagjumped the rest of gallardo's stuff. Not sure exactly what the rest was, but I think mostly some armor and a couple of rings or something.

hmm... well im sorry to hear that. in my opinion, it would be wise to find a place where there are :

1) no one around... possibly c2... ive never been to many of the pk areas there lately to see how crowded they are or not, but there is one place that is an arena that is an open area, so if anyone comes into view you can disengage and get out before they can even get close to the arena.

2)find strong honorable players that are pvping: usually if they see that you are pvping and someone comes out of nowhere and tries to/does kill you, they may lend a helping hand.

hopefully it doesnt happen again, good luck

On C2 there are some training arenas, which are mostly empty, but sometimes there are some pkers. There are some PK maps though, like Kutsamura jungle, which should be safe. Beware of high level monsters though.

On C2 there are some training arenas, which are mostly empty, but sometimes there are some pkers.

If its other people training you are normally safe...(not just sitting around waiting..). But as with ALL pk areas caution is still required.... just because a place is empty..dont get lulled into false sense of security..You just never know who might stroll by. :P

My favorite training place when i played was Irinveron caves, pretty much nobody gone there when i did it (i stopped to train pvp like 3 months ago because of lack of training partner).

But people around 30 hps would do a favor for themselves if they trained against monster/animals. Maybe you think "i am l33t, i train pvp", but truelly the exp boost is in mainly in def and you dont get drops from monsters/animals.

And in pvp with that hp you will heal very very often, so i kindly suggest you stay on monster till you get good hp and be able to cast restore. That way you will get a nice ingredients_used/xp_boost ratio, until there stay on monsters and you will be good, there are a lot of monster for you to train on, no need to risk going in pk maps, etc.

Edited by Lorck

Weird.. He never offers me into a PK map with him. :dry:

Dude i know that problem :icon13: he wanted to kill hyperion with his friend ejderha cause hyperion pwned him before even though he resetted 1 hour ago :P

I dont wanted to let hyperion fight alone so i went there with my col and serp and they both attacked me and hyperion laughed and told me i beat them ...

8 hits for both ... and then i took their bags and they called me bagjumper and so on ... n00bs i think ...

:brooding: When I was training in tg magic school he came and attacked my friend assasin1. Poor him he wasn't strong enough to kill assasin1 so he tried to run away and we killed him and got his good stuff :brooding:

Well, he harassed me the other day while training at ogres... later on I pwnt him at WS arena... thanks for the bp cloak Devil :brooding:

Korosu, isn't the first time Devill makes that.

He already tried to kill (just to feel the big one) a player in nc arena. At first... arena is to pk and pvp, but not pk while others are doing pvp. He also called the player, that was sitted watching the players fighting without causing any problems, Devil called him just to kill him tho.

So, beware when you see the "mighty" devil :angry: lol

He is just a n00b waiting for a new player fall in his tricks.

yeh but ok i think he'S a real Pker... and ManHunt the answer to ur question why he doen't attack u is the same why i run away if i see u , ( we r allies *LUCK* ):D

but ok if he wants he can try to kill me ... atm he can do it cause this char is 5 days old LoL

but in 1 week ... he can fight me as often as he wants :)

:mace:

Edited by AngelFaceJo