Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

fight books

really just a wonder what does it help by like when u read it can u just kill them much easier?? (what i wondered was if ur an elf do u choose elf fighting to fight better ??)

hmm what is elf dwarf human fighting books for??

They are exactly the same as all other fighting books: they give you +5 a/d against those races .

How did you get stats like that, and are asking a question like this?

Its called buying a character :P Although, when I look at his stats, I don't see a single character that fits those.... :)

How did you get stats like that, and are asking a question like this?

Its called buying a character :P Although, when I look at his stats, I don't see a single character that fits those.... :blink:

... :)

lmao here my new siggy

Overall:95 Attack:162 Defense:168 Magic:94 Harvest: 112 Manufacture:97 Alchemy:116 Potion:89 Summoning:75 Crafting:2394587215971

:) Please next time try take up new person type questions with your guild members. You can even post them on your guild forums! :omg:

lol yes what about aislinn and plus look at my signature again lol do you have a proof that it says THEY ARE MY STATS buy surely there are strong players and they gained it by using different tactics and staying in the game for a long time and plus really there probaly arent people more then 6 that can kill a chimeran wolf(arctic) (+1 aislinn ;))

THEY ARE MY STATS

There is no player in the game who matches your stats. This can easily be deduced by looking at the players with an overall of 95.

The real give away is the manu 68...the only people remotely close to that are Annraoi and LochnessLobster and I know its neither of them

lol yes what about aislinn and plus look at my signature again lol do you have a proof that it says THEY ARE MY STATS buy surely there are strong players and they gained it by using different tactics and staying in the game for a long time and plus really there probaly arent people more then 6 that can kill a chimeran wolf(arctic) (+1 aislinn :P)

Did Aisy actually kill an arctic chimmie? :ph34r:

What did it drop?

Did you smack him with that famous, invisible hammer? :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.