Eternal Lands Official Forums
Brian N.

Here it is...

On the one side you ask for comments and advice. On the second you want to here only positive ones.

Sorry, not here. Asking for comments you have to be ready for all sorts of them.

Please, don't say nothing negitive on here

lol, that means you want negative comments. I think you meant anything!

ok for me personally I won't be so harsh on you (*downshifts to 1st gear*).

Afterall, you did come "fresh-off-the-boat-of-the-Runescape-way-of-life"

I think you should also not jump guilds as much as that itself can give you a negative reputation. Were you kicked from all of them or quit before they kicked you?

Edited by MagpieLee

You pm'd me the other night, asking me if I still hate you, Never hated you, just found you extremely annoying, rude, brash, crude etc...

I don't know if this original thread was posted before or after the last knowledge quiz Lord_Vermor and Mortos held, but your attitude and comments were awful there.

The asking for negitive comments wasn't for you guys it was a certain person and they know who that is, I don't care if you guys say somethign bad about me it probably is the truth

(I wasn't kicked from any guild accept F7 because I am not 18, GOLD, and DAO I requested a kick. I am just searching for the right guild and I think my search is over :))

Edited by King Brian

That wasn't supposed to go their..

Edited by King Brian

First of all, I seriously doubt anyone cares which game that you came from, I know that I don't. Secondly, I think you are making all of these dramatic posts to get attention. I never knew you, therefore didn't have an issue with you until you PM'd me ingame out of the blue (without us ever speaking before that) to start trouble about a mod ingame and telling me vicious things.. whether the things you told me are true are not is not important. I didn't appreciate (and didn't want to hear it either) hearing that from a total stranger and for no apparent reason other than to create strife and conflict and to have your nose right in the thick of things where it doesn't belong.

I also didn't appreciate how that incident was handled with my guildie, but thats another story.

If you want to be accepted, then stop trying so damn hard, chill out a bit and just play the game and be yourself. Some will like you and some will not. C'est la vie. None of us can be loved by all, even the most popular will have enemies. Its not fun but its sadly a part of life so you have to accept it as we all do.

Do yourself a big favour and stop making these dramatic posts. Why does anyone even bother to make apology posts in the forums. Its best to deal with these things in private to the appropriate parties involved unless of course it really does effect the community as you have claimed it does. For me, I only see this as yet another way to drum up attention for KingBrian so that he will be known by all.

Are you sure this is the kind of attention that you want or the way that you want to be known? No need to answer, just think about it.

PS I apologize if I sound harsh but I'm just being honest in a helpful way. Good luck.

Edited by Savyl