Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

Heard of the war of the gods?

haha just as all thees crazy storys happen i wrote it when i was sposed to be doing work but got bored and began to write a little story that i get a kick out of :D

WAR OF THE MODS

Mid: *Yawn* oh great bored...again when will this tormet end no guildmembers on.. nuthing happening hmm i wonder what chance is doing... ill go look for him...

*Later on..*

Mid: Oh there he is and tanyai too? think ill ease drop to see whats going on * Hides in the bushes*

Tanyai: Come on he is worth more than 50 sheesh at least 150 come on!

*muffled Trias voice seeming to be coming from a bawwel: wh.t..150?.co..e o.! *a hole is poked threw the bawwel so he can actually talk in compelte sentences(Unlike me)* Trias: What!? 150 you have to be kidding dont sell me that cheap you know im worth more!

Chance: No your not your worth 50.

Tanyai: 150!

Chance: 75 Finall offer!

Trias: *Cries* im worth more than that.

Tanyai: 120 Yum fruits!! !

Chance: Grrr i gave you a chance!

tanyai: I get to stuff you in a bawwel chance?

Chance: no! I mean i gave you a chance for higher now you made me mad *Growls*

Tayai: ow hey let go of me let me go meeeeep! Not in their ahhh

This message graced tanyai's screen...

Youve been Bawwelfied!

all of a sudden trias burst's out of his bawwel.

Trias: yay Yay the witch is dead fa-la-la-la-la.

Chance: no actually i just stuffed her in a bawwel.

Tanyai: yes and i heard that you tratior! *echoes inside the bawwel* tratior tratior tratior tratior...*

Trias: :) Shes still here oh no! Run away! *Trias runs* but chance throws a dice firecly at trias's

head and knocks him out cold...

Tanyai: You know its kinda roomy in here once you brake it in Oh oh i could put the could put the couch there and the painting there and the rug there ;) !

Chance shakes tanyai's bawwel*

Tanyai: hey! You merper! you made my couch slide to the other side of the room, now i have to move it again! OMG CHANCE YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS LOOK!

*chance puts his face near the small hole in the bawwel

Chance: oww you obsseivie little , little, pink shirt whereing thing whatever you are, you Bit my nose!!

Tanyai: hmp! Serves you right for messing with my couch!

And im not a thing! Im a tanyai! i should have my own p2p race...

*All of a sudden Lord_vermor comes rideing a Unicorn in full plate(seriously im rofl)

LV: Whats going on here i can here your crazy ness all the way back in trin wood!!

*Out of thin air The_Piper Apearrs quickly and summons a Pack of demon wolves by using his magicul bag pipes! LV jumps in mid air to avoid the carnage below as his fabled unicorn is devored by the demon wolves as lv falls back down he takes out his fire serp and kills the entire pack in one single furious slash!

Then he lands and Piper and LV face each other in a stare down * all of sudden everything in the scence changes to dp..

Chance: what the how are we here?

Tanyai: Shush! This is geting good. *You hear popcorn being eatn*

Lv and piper and staring at eachother in a abonded desert ghost town and a tumble weed goe's by and all of a sudden you can hear mid from the bushes humming loudly the theme "The good the bad and the ugly song" Duna-Duna-Naaaaa-Wamp-wamp-wahhh Duna-na-Nu-na-naaa-wamp wamp waaa."

Then in a quick strike LV takes a sucker punch while piper was laughing at mid and nails em right in the stomache with his fist .

LV: take that punk!

Piper: OW!!!!! That was a low blow you will pay for that!!

*Piper Transforms into UBER PIPER! His hair grows 2 times as long and turns golden :D j/k nah piper just got really big and his voice got really loud and his power increaced alot.

Next thing you know LV gets the ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT!

message graces lv's screen

*You have been sent to the Island of Roan by the piper*

LV: /To the piper this is punishment?

LV: From the_piper MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Another message on lv's screen...

YOU HAVE LOST ALL YOUR MOD POWERS!!!!

YOU HAVE LOST BEAM PRIVLEGAS AND LOST THE RIGHT TO USE THE SUCIDE COMMAND OR LEAVE THIS MAP FOR THAT MATTER!

LV: I dont see whats so bad im just stuck on island of roan sheesh

Then... this message graces Midevilconevi17's screen

You have been sent to THe island of roan to annoy Lord_vermor No risk of ban or truble !

From the piper mid try and tick him off as best as you can.

Mid: To the piper MWhahaha this is going to be the best day EVER.

LV: what the how did you get here... oh crap.. i see whats happening !

Mid: ho-ho-ho-HE_HE_HE! Do you know the story of SpammyMcGee?

LV: Yes yes i know it..

Mid: You dont?

LV: NO NO I DO I DO

MID: I WANT TO SING IT!

LV: Please just kill me now.

MID: ohhh there once was a man named spammyMcgee ,SPammyMcgee when he wanted he would act like he was the age of 3 spammymcgee spammymcgee, his thoughts filled with Mindless Glee, He-He-He-He because spammyMcgee is sometimes me and some times he lalallala fallala leeee. SPAMMY MC GEE!

Mid: So

MId: How you doin

LV: Please just leave me alone *Rocks back and forth*

Mid: I like pie's do you like pies?

MID: mmm Pies tasty blue berry black berry and my favorite poison berry you should try it ,its delicous!

mid: hey whats that Ooooo PRETTY RED wiggly sword.

LV: Hey dont touch that ,thats my fire serp put it down!

Mid: OOO PRETTY COLORS... Oh oh i bet i can skip it on the water!

LV: NO DONT DO IT!!!!

Mid: Weee! *Throws fire serp into the water*

LV: no! *Jumps in after it* but it was to late the fire of the serp was put out..

*Lv comes out of the mirky water drenched in muck and his pl8 armur had rusted.

MId: Are you o..

LV: NO IM NOT OK.

Mid: ok

Mid: You know you cold really really use a towel..

Mid: Uh oh spegitho's its its

Lv: omg what now!?

To be continued..

MEanwhile......

*Ding-Dong* Tanyai: Who is it?

????: Merp meep, twh merp meep meep merp meep.

Tanyai: Oh Hi Mrs.Rat how is your husband?

MrsRat: Merp mrw meerp meep twh merp merp.

Tanyai: lol same as always.

Tanyai: Come on in i just got cable installed in the living room

MRsRat: MERP MEEP MERWP TWH MERP MERP!?!?

Tanyai: Yes of course i have the animal channel.

Mrsrat: MWEEP!

Tanyai: w00t indeed

Chance: Tanyai where are you??

Tanyai: Downstairs

Chance: Downstairs? Your in bawwel you dont have stairs

TanyaI: ive been diging holes.

Chance: :o

The_piper: ah now that lv is taken care of i can kick backand relax * leans back on tree*

Ghrae: NOW! *THrows Ninja star and nails pipers cloak into the tree*

Piper: Huh what the, Ghare!? Whered you come from

Ghrae: The tree's unlike you mister thin air.

Ghrae: Smacks piper a little * Thats for taking my stuff and giving it to thoos newbies duble crosser!

Piper: *GROWLS* runs towards ghare but gets choked by his cloak nailed to the tree

Piper: coughs... you son of....

Ghrae: What was that?

piper: yeah i heard it too.

Aislinn: Alright what the heck are you buffoons doing im tired of hereing

Your sincless bickering jeez time to get some order in the court behave your selvs and this wont happen again, Aislinn take's out "THE SILVER HAMMER!" Piper runs gets chocked again then aislinn lightly hits piper on the head and he goe's uncoincius before he blacks out he manages to say "Oh look pretty white bunny hipity hopity hoop." Next Aislinn knocks out ghrae with a wack in the stomache and it seems.....suprisily....Aislinn is the winner of the war? but wait i left out a lot of mods :o! To be continued

(BUT WHAT HAPPEND TO CHANCE!?)

P.s. ....

3 Hours later.

Tanyia: Whered every 1 go?

Tanyia: heeellloooo?

Tanyia: anybody out there?

Tanyia: ok jokes over...

Tanyia: You cant leave me like this!

Tanyia: Omgosh im going to smack chance so hard...

To be continued

-mid ROFL tell me what you think :D

P.P.S.

Lol if any mod dare be brave enough to say make me one of the main mods that live a while in the story (Example Tanyia and chance) i can do that ^_^ But you know the consiquenses hehehehe

Edited by midevilconevi17

-mid ROFL tell me what you think :)

rotllmao!... Dude, that was terrible... but for some reason I can't stop laughing. Nice one.

oh of course noooowww you post after i just got done editing meep on you lol :D wait i spelled tanyia tanyai darn oof..

Ok If someone can PLEASE list ALL the INGAME Moderators , and is brom still hear or did he leave already i need to get a head count so i know who to put in the sequal. thnkx

-MId

It was a little funny. If a tad silly...

Out of thin air The_Piper Apearrs quickly and summons a Pack of demon wolves by using his magicul bag pipes! LV jumps in mid air to avoid the carnage below as his fabled unicorn is devored by the demon wolves as lv falls back down he takes out his fire serp and kills the entire pack in one single furious slash
I almost choked on that sentance :) Edited by sparhawk

LOL! looks at active member bar Hear comes the celebertiys everybody :D

hehe! *Hides from lv*

:) No LV attack? woowee i was worried he would be mad but he did not say anything..i dont know if its a bad thing or a good thing...for future refrence this is just some funny little silly story no one is ment to get hurt over it so dont take anything seriously here its all for fun :D

Edited by midevilconevi17

Here, and now, we all just got even more stupid from reading this. At no point did you make sense or come anywhere close to actually discussing the topic (A quote from Billy Madison, butchered a bit since its only from memory).

Ya...spell check would be nice :)

It was a little funny. If a tad silly...

Hehehe, of course it was silly, that was the point. Not about the tad bit though... *extremely* silly would be closer.

I expect as much of a reply, no matter what someone dose here at least one person isnt going to like it... over 10k Register'd user's ive come to know this would happen but you're just mad becausey your in the crazy story :hehe:
Here, and now, we all just got even more stupid from reading this. At no point did you make sense or come anywhere close to actually discussing the topic (A quote from Billy Madison, butchered a bit since its only from memory).

Ahhh... dude, I think what he said was sarcastic. That part of what he said was after all quote (albeit butchered). I think the next comment implyed it was amusing, but could use some presentation.

:icon13:

lmao... what more needs to be said.

:)MWHAHAHAAHAH

For All the mod's who thought whoo i got off Lucky :) TO BAD!!

COMING SOON ...

WAR OF THE MODS II: The Wrath of Roja

Will be in a new post keep your eyes pealed Mid Makes His Sequals as/good/Better than the Orginal wich is usally hard to do. :omg:

hahahahaha, I love the "magical bag pipes"...

How did you know that when I'm bored I talk to animals? (No, really, in game if I'm alone, I talk to the animals walking around.)

hahahahaha, I love the "magical bag pipes"...

How did you know that when I'm bored I talk to animals? (No, really, in game if I'm alone, I talk to the animals walking around.)

LOL!

ehhh it was ok....

Ghrae had pretty cool ninja powers, i'll admit, and piper's bagpipes and stuff.....

But you forgot about piper's lethal poisonous pipe smoke...

ehhh it was ok....

Ghrae had pretty cool ninja powers, i'll admit, and piper's bagpipes and stuff.....

Or his abillity to turn completely green and vanish in the green O.o and not to mention his very lethal pickaxe that mines through thousands of rocks without a problem :)

Hype out

ehhh it was ok....

Or his abillity to turn completely green and vanish in the green O.o and not to mention his very lethal pickaxe that mines through thousands of rocks without a problem :P

Hype out

Wow, that's a cool superpower...