Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

War on Ca$h

Hello everyone,

A few months ago, the good guild of W&W was at war with -HC- guild, for numerous reasons. Now, as is common in wars, deathbags are not returned when found. One of our members, Master_Maxim, took a death

bag of Istiach. He was a member of -HC- at that time.

He told us he had the bag, and asked advised of what to do with it, since we always had returned any bags we found, and still do.

Since we were at war with -HC- max was told to keep the bag (steel shield, he, moon med, steel chain, nothing involving efe or anything)

Then..we got harrassed by Ca$h guild as well..because it turned out istaich was merely 'in training'with -HC-.

We discussed it, and decided to keep the bag anyways, since it was Istach who took the risk of being bagjumped by one of the many enemies -HC- had.

Now..a while ago..we wanted to end the wars..we, the family of W&W, are a peacefull group, we rather make love and cookies then war..

So we did..and told our so-called enemies we wanted things to end..

Now..still tey attack us, still they kill our members while traing..we are fed u with this.

So..we like to offer a sincere appologee to the members of Ca$h guild and especialy to Istiach for never retuning the bag you lost.

In addition, to make up, we offer you a full plate set.

We just wanna live and train in peace..

In the hope you will accept our appologees,

yours truly and peacefully,

JezeBelle, interim guildleader of the Witches & Wiccans

its =Hc=

how long do u play geeez

and istiatch was never an Hc member, he was in it to be save in *co* cave for pvp

Hc/4/Life

its =Hc=

how long do u play geeez

and istiatch was never an Hc member, he was in it to be save in *co* cave for pvp

Hc/4/Life

get your facts straight hon, Istaiach was wearing the =HC= tag when this incident happened.

Jez

he is trying to say it wasn't a real member but he was in =Hc= only to train

but anyway matess or toomass decide about these things

Edited by Hardcore

1. Att in pvp is alowed if u have red tag...

2.will change your tag to neutral color guess...we r enemies only cause friendship with =hc=...and =hc= broke our alliance already ....

:)

3. dont know if isti want free full plate...but dont think so

I think, this our war is now useless and I am for peace with Witches & Wiccans :)

Edited by Nicoll

In the begining I would like to send a little greetings to MR pr0. Dont be so sure MR pr0 what are you talking about, and next time please answer only when you are asked. At time of the incident u were baned, thus u have no idea what has been happening in =hc= that time.

Next I would like to say, that even though w&w was in war with =hc= bag jumping is rather a cowardly way to wage a war. Trade embargo or joining with other guilds in alliances is more 'civilized' way of fighting.

In my opinion the best way how to fight is not to fight, anyway I dont want full plate armour or other items to

settle this thing, an appology is more than enough. Im glad that with the appology u have finally admit that u are NOT bag jumpers and i consider this thing closed.

PS: i owe 1500gc to frostmourne. frostmourne just PM me :icon13:

Edited by Istiach

Arnieman = captain obviously ?

Quite so, as I've been told. But the inherent contradiction of your post before - did he wear the tag, or did he not?

As he did, then he was.

EDIT: I just want to congratulate both sides for taking the high road; W&W for their apology, and CA$H for their apparent acceptance.

Edited by Arnieman

In the begining I would like to send a little greetings to MR pr0. Dont be so sure MR pr0 what are you talking about, and next time please answer only when you are asked. At time of the incident u were baned, thus u have no idea what has been happening in =hc= that time.

Next I would like to say, that even though w&w was in war with =hc= bag jumping is rather a cowardly way to wage a war. Trade embargo or joining with other guilds in alliances is more 'civilized' way of fighting.

In my opinion the best way how to fight is not to fight, anyway I dont want full plate armour or other items to

settle this thing, an appology is more than enough. Im glad that with the appology u have finally admit that u are NOT bag jumpers and i consider this thing closed.

PS: i owe 1500gc to frostmourne. frostmourne just PM me :P

Hello Istiach,

On behalve of the entire family of W&W; thank you for accepting our apologees.

JezeBelle

1. Att in pvp is alowed if u have red tag...

2.will change your tag to neutral color guess...we r enemies only cause friendship with =hc=...and =hc= broke our alliance already ....

:icon13:

3. dont know if isti want free full plate...but dont think so

hello Matess,

on behalve of the entite family of W&W; thank you for accepting our apologees,

JezeBelle.

p.s. This topic is posted, handled and completed..it can be closed to avoide unneeded spam on the forums. Thank you :D

Edited by Jezebelle